Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pixelized lotus

xKonsole

Whenever this topic comes up, I can't help thinking that from the point of view of someone who will play the game in, say, 2 years' time such a change won't make much sense. In other words, someone who will do all the storyline missions is a rather quick succession (like we do in story-driven video games) the "loss" and "betrayal" of Lotus will seem like a temporary thing, and her lines spoken by Ordis' recordings a rather small inconvenience. My guess is that she will be back at some point with the New War questline so we will get her back as a mission guide. Eventually.

But yes, I rather agree on the sentiment here. I'd prefer if we didn't have her in that pixelized form and we got someone (Dax for example, or some of the Cephalons) do the in-mission "guiding". For us who play the game as the storyline is being developed, and we have to wait many months/years for it, having Lotus on that role certainly seems "off".

As a matter of fact, we already have an example of how missions could go without her, in the case of Darvo's "Help Clem" weekly missions. And, once again, even if Lotus comes back it makes no sense in the case of the Syndicates and their missions for her presence.

4 hours ago, Gofretko said:

As if you did give any explanation.

I said that I followed what they were doing on a daily basis, so I did explain

Time spent in game seems to be your "argument" and it is flawed.

Where did I say that exactly? If you're talking about when I said he just came back to the game, I was referring to the fact that he didn't follow the devs, but since he's not decided to give any explanations

If old people had it their way and insisted they know better because they lived longer (a direct analogy to your premise) then we would not have internet and the Warframe game whose forum topic you try to derail. Food for thought.

That's completely off-topic, no one ever said something about this

6 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

So no explanations? If you don't have any just say it

Reading might be usefull, mate.

5 hours ago, xKonsole said:

Offtopic, actually. If you did not get it, think about fresh look on things.

Might be usefull as well. Have a nice day.

5 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

so it's a no, ok

Only if you're still unable to figure it out that, in my prev post, yes. Anyways, you expressed your point of view, thanks for that^^

Not that I would be against thread bumping, but our last posts are completely offtopic. You can PM me if you still have something unclear. 

3 minutes ago, xKonsole said:

Only if you're still unable to figure it out that, in my prev post, yes. Anyways, you expressed your point of view, thanks for that^^

Not that I would be against thread bumping, but our last posts are completely offtopic. You can PM me if you still have something unclear. 

Well np, at least you're not a condescending one like I had to deal with a few weeks ago :p

btw, sorry for the offtopic