Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Simaris targets

KamiRD

Basically I'm at the point where I want to all out rage right now. But I won't. Instead I'll just ask to Increase Simaris target spawn chances, because finding the target when it has a 0.00001% chance to spawn for this event is bs. Or change the event part where it requires Simaris daily to something else.

In my entire time I played warframe I found his targets 2 times. And I have played warframe for almost 600 hours(wtf am I doing with my life....), that isn't normal. And I need to get 2 more in like a week?!? Are you taking a piss? That's not funny at all...I want to play warframe to chill and get some stress off, not to add stress.. I can't call this event anything else but cancer. I'd prefer if it would be kill 50 eidolons instead of uncompletable simaris daily.

On the side note, why is the spawn chance for his daily targets so low?(yes I did check every room, so don't start talking about that) He doesn't even have anything that valuable in his exchange.... I get that syndicates require sometimes quite expensive prime parts to upgrade(still worth it tho), but that's cause they have a really good exchange table, but simaris doesn't have anything useful except simulacrum... So why are the spawn chances so low for daily targets?

Edited by KamiRD

What target do you have? Going to planets with that targets normal spawn should work.

Also checking every room? Completely unnecessary. If simaris says at mission start there is a target there will be one. If he doesn't there won't. Tracking after that point is super simple using the synthesis scanner to follow the markers.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

What is your target ?

Go to one of the map where they usualy spawn lets say capture( i like those more i dont know why) and set your game mode to solo. 

Start the mission and see if you have a message from simaris saying its in the map. If not rince and repeat 2 more times . If still no then try another map.

If he says there is a target then take a scanner and look where the little cubes points toward and go in that dirrection you will find it sooner or later.

I did all 3 of mine in around 30 minute top and i was doing other stuff along the way.

Edited by trunks013

2 minutes ago, --PV--CommissarNazbol said:

They have a 100% spawn chance in my experience. Are you looking for Corrupted Ancient targets on Earth or something?

last time i checked it was not 100% but very close to it like if its not there in the first try its always(almost) there on the second one ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Just now, --PV--CommissarNazbol said:

They have a 100% spawn chance in my experience. Are you looking for Corrupted Ancient targets on Earth or something?

Some enemies such as grineer commanders or Harvester drones are.... inconsistent on their normal spawn planets. Those are the ones that are frustrating to find synthesis targets of.

Simaris is a sadist (irrelevant, but true).

In any case, I never noticed anything too frustrating about his targets. Normally I don't care to hunt for them, but when I need to do so for some reason (usually to unlock a riven) they were consistently found where they were supposed to spawn. 100%, not sure, but certainly most of the time.

3 hours ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

What target do you have? Going to planets with that targets normal spawn should work.

Also checking every room? Completely unnecessary. If simaris says at mission start there is a target there will be one. If he doesn't there won't. Tracking after that point is super simple using the synthesis scanner to follow the markers.

I had Anti Moa, checked all the planets they are on and nothing, was constantly looking for trail in the Symaris scanner but alas there was nothing....

Even tried switching to solo mode in hope that maybe then i'll get some. Nope, dead silence.

Seriously, I said already, checked every room and a couple hidden rooms... Nothing. 

2 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

Simaris is a sadist (irrelevant, but true).

In any case, I never noticed anything too frustrating about his targets. Normally I don't care to hunt for them, but when I need to do so for some reason (usually to unlock a riven) they were consistently found where they were supposed to spawn. 100%, not sure, but certainly most of the time.

You are  way too lucky... at least in my eyes. I farmed his rep by just scanning general mobs. His dailies were not possible to complete for me.

2 minutes ago, KamiRD said:

I had Anti Moa, checked all the planets they are on and nothing, was constantly looking for trail in the Symaris scanner but alas there was nothing....

Even tried switching to solo mode in hope that maybe then i'll get some. Nope, dead silence.

Seriously, I said already, checked every room and a couple hidden rooms... Nothing. 

If simaris doesn't show up, there isn't any point looking for em at all. They won't be there. I would suggest Jupiter as a place to try for them. If that doesn't work, drop that one and get another one and hope for something easy like trooper (fyi this is what I did for the event, I had grineer commander but was having horrible luck so I dropped it cause I could get a better option and I got trooper which is super easy to find).

3 hours ago, --PV--CommissarNazbol said:

....I hate you..

I'ts like saying I'm getting jackpot every time. 

I hate you with my entire being right now.....I do understand that it's not your fault it's just RNG, but I can't do anything about that.. You get them with no effort while I'm grinding my ass off to dust and ruining my fun and still not being able to get it. It hurts as hell.

1 minute ago, KamiRD said:

....I hate you..

I'ts like saying I'm getting jackpot every time. 

I hate you with my entire being right now.....I do understand that it's not your fault it's just RNG, but I can't do anything about that.. You get them with no effort while I'm grinding my ass off to dust and ruining my fun and still not being able to get it. It hurts as hell.

easy there..... no need to get so heated 😨

Honestly I blame the Anti-moa target you got. Might be better to dump it for something more reliable.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

If simaris doesn't show up, there isn't any point looking for em at all. They won't be there. I would suggest Jupiter as a place to try for them. If that doesn't work, drop that one and get another one and hope for something easy like trooper (fyi this is what I did for the event, I had grineer commander but was having horrible luck so I dropped it cause I could get a better option and I got trooper which is super easy to find).

Wait he says stuff at the start of the mission if it's there??

So I can basically just cancel the entire mission and start another one if he doesnt say anything? I can swear the two times I got his targets he didn't say anything until I stumbled on the hints that are visible on his scanner.....

Just now, KamiRD said:

So I can basically just cancel the entire mission and start another one if he doesnt say anything? I can swear the two times I got his targets he didn't say anything until I stumbled on the hints that are visible on his scanner.....

Yes. Just hang around at spawn and wait through the transmissions. If simaris is one of them, you got your target. 

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

easy there..... no need to get so heated 😨

Honestly I blame the Anti-moa target you got. Might be better to dump it for something more reliable.

Well, I can't do anything about that, he gets them with 0 effort while I'm working my ass off and still failing. Do you know how painful that is? It's a natural reaction. It's not like I hate him as a person, I just hate the fact that he gets them effortlessly.... While it doesn't matter how much effort I put in, I will still fail.

2 minutes ago, KamiRD said:

ahh... if he doesn't say noting at the start of the mission, here isn't target. unless you enter after someone after he already talked. its after lotus says what is the mission

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Yes. Just hang around at spawn and wait through the transmissions. If simaris is one of them, you got your target. 

Thank you. Love you. That will just massacre the entire grind I was going trough... Now I have a valid way to grind those targets out. Thank you mate. 

9 minutes ago, KamiRD said:

Thank you. Love you. That will just massacre the entire grind I was going trough... Now I have a valid way to grind those targets out. Thank you mate. 

Another thing is that you can also save time by immediately equipping the Scanner and targetting in, if the target is there, the usual glowing signs will appear (if you haven't seen it already, it's a spiral of 'data construct' that hovers at shoulder height when you look through the Scanner, it points the way at key junctions, with a pulse that travels along it in the direction you have to go).

But honestly, as long as your Synthesis scanner is equipped, you should be getting them in nearly every mission where that enemy appears. Just to cut down your grind a little more, though, try Captures and Exterminates, the missions are quick, and you're travelling through the map in the direction of the exit the entire time, using the scanner in each major room will tell you if the enemy is in a different direction to the main waypoint, and yes the synthesis target can appear after you've captured a regular target.