Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... mr 13 and still never saw vauban's neuro...

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Question

What are the chances of it appearing? I only play on weekends and only saw the other 2 parts dozens of times each.

Does it appear on specific days?

This is getting more annoying than the time i had to farm for Pherliac Pod components and only got all parts after defeating the juggernaut more than 30 times, specially cause i could choose to fight him, here all i can do is wait.

I know that there are trackers, but i can only play on weekends either way, and i already spend that free time playing.

9 answers to this question

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40WFAlertsModsPS4 vauban&src=typd

11th September, 5th September, 3rd August

As for the dates: they are randomized when or what will happen

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

but i can only play on weekends

If you aren't getting lucky when they appear while you are playing then I sadly have to say you have to buy him...

7 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

According to this site you missed one on 26th August which was Sunday.

They are on Ps4 so this won't help them...I did this mistake as well before I changed it 😄 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40WFAlertsModsPS4 vauban&src=typd

11th September, 5th September, 3rd August

As for the dates: they are randomized when or what will happen

If you aren't getting lucky when they appear while you are playing then I sadly have to say you have to buy him...

Baevara is the only frame worth buying (and maybe trinity just cause her farm).

Thanks for the link tho.

4 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

According to this site you missed one on 26th August which was Sunday.

It appears randomly 3-4 times a month. Your best bet is probably Vauban Prime. Unfortunately he's vaulted so you would have to buy him with platinum.

What... WHAT???

3 to 4 times per month? This game is crazy.

CRAZY I TELL YOU

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

What... WHAT???

3 to 4 times per month? This game is crazy.

CRAZY I TELL YOU

Yeah, it's not the best design...Last alert was two days ago so that means there is a chance for it to appear this weekend. I wish you good luck!

22 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

They are on Ps4 so this won't help them...I did this mistake as well before I changed it 😄 

Don't worry, I made sure to switch to PS4. You can change the platform on the right side of the website, right above the Void Trader Countdown.

Edited by Kialandi

4 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

I feel your pain, MR18 and saw Corrosive Projection alert only once....on the mobile app.

I see corrosive alerts all the time...but then again I'm on a lot. 

I personally don't think any of the non-prime frames are worth spending plat on, so I can't personally recommend it. I believe if you can farm it then farm it, if it comes from alerts then even better. I've seen people mention the app and would recommend it if it weren't for the fact that you shot it down already. So all I can say is be patient cause I'm sure you'll eventually see it and  work on getting his primed version in the mean time.

Vauban is one of those frames you get either by being lucky, being a lot in the game or by buying it. I'm MR 21 and seen neuroptics twice, first when I had my summer vacation. I think I had 400 or 500 hours in when I got him, and it seems like average luck if you think of the numbers. One hour in ten days, 1 to 240 factor.

How many hours you can play in ten days divided by 240 is your percentual chance to get him in those 10 days is your percentual chance to get him. 1 is 100%, 0,01 is 1%. Divide 1 with the decimal result you got and you get how many 10 day periods like that you need to play to have a statistical 100% chance to get him, which is not actual 100% chance, just an average of when you should get lucky.