Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha rework made me realise something

LAWD

From what he used, to be to now. Jeez, previously he was known as the could counterfeit version of rhino, so somethin of fire burnt up, literally out of him and buffed him beyond heavenly ashes.

I love it, 1 forma is all you need for a basic survival, balanced power set build. SOE space for equilibrium of you don't know what to do with sustainability.

Although just as I pointed out before, blazing chakram behaviour should be looked at, I think for it to lock onto enemies instead of it bouncing off haphazardly, would be much more rewarding. Its hard to aim with such a small reticle.

Equilibrium will help you get more energy if you think primed/flow isn't enough or rage...really he is flexible if youve tested him in either mid selection you use.

As for Divine spears, I think u should automatically attract the blazing chakram towards near impaled enemy so as to make safety-hasty decisions much more reliable. So as to make it more complimenteray towards the health and energy orbs gained for support.

Chakrams thrown to impaled enemies should directly mirror direction of the initial chakram, so as to make as it 'split'.

I also think here should be much more reliable way go mark enemies for them good orbs. If chakram is ro be used much more.

Nezha is no longer a 'fake rhino'

He might just be better....imo he's a really good survivor in the long rum, y don't need much power strength anyway. He scalezzz!

I wish they hadn't changed his health & shield. It'd be nice to run around with 90% damage reduction and a really fast regenerating shield. It's still possible, but its way more lucrative to build him for a health and Rage setup now, which I'm honestly kinda tired of. Gimme more shield-based frames (and while you're at it, get back onto that shield gating idea that was talked about ages ago)

20 minutes ago, Teksorbkyva said:

I wish they hadn't changed his health & shield. It'd be nice to run around with 90% damage reduction and a really fast regenerating shield. It's still possible, but its way more lucrative to build him for a health and Rage setup now, which I'm honestly kinda tired of. Gimme more shield-based frames (and while you're at it, get back onto that shield gating idea that was talked about ages ago)

Well they'd first have to make shields worthwhile to build for, and maybe tell us whay the plan is for shield gating à la Warframe.

2 hours ago, Teksorbkyva said:

It'd be nice to run around with 90% damage reduction and a really fast regenerating shield. It's still possible, but its way more lucrative to build him for a health and Rage setup now, which I'm honestly kinda tired of.

You can still do this given the Halo's DR and Nezha's CC. While it might beba little more optimal to build Health, you can still definitely make Shield tanking work. It works on Gara who's in a similar situation.

15 hours ago, Teksorbkyva said:

but its way more lucrative to build him for a health and Rage setup now, which I'm honestly kinda tired of.

especially considering the shear amount of damage types that bypasses shields.

Edited by Kalvorax

1 hour ago, Kalvorax said:

especially considering the shear amount of damage types that bypasses shields.

It's just Toxin damage and Slash procs that pierce shields. Magnetic is nasty against shields but it at least doesn't ignore it outright. I wish at some point they'd make warframes have unique health, shield, and armor types. There's over a dozen different types used for NPCs but warframes only use 3.