Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evidences of content drought in a game and that there not so much to do in Warframe.

Atekron

All I see from this chart is that, this year, Warframe has been the most popular it has ever been throughout the years. Its nearly doubled its average player base and about +60% on peak numbers since last year. OP you need to take a class on statistics. At the very least, use your imagination when you want to take statistics out of context. If your point is that August and September are negative, then its probably because school is back and summer is over. People actually do have other stuff to do. I myself am at work right now. haha

i mean, we arent calling the game "bad" when we say there is content drought, so bringing up numbers to it is irrelevant. bringing up numbers for those who have been playing for a good while on the other hand would be very much relevant but we cant reach those iirc.

The game may lack a focused end-game, but there is plenty of content and personal end-game to aim for.

I decided to forma every frame (well almost every), after that is finished I still need to collect some of the arcanes I want, do ESO for the weapons and more PoE stuff to build some specific arcanes for Zaw's and the amp. Outside of that I'm constantly doing void fissures to get forma blueprint aswell as pieces to sell in order to buy even more formas. Plus I have plenty of weapon I could go back to and forma up to give them some proper testing, but that is a project way down the line.

There is alot to do, people just need to set their own goals since the "end-game" is pretty personal. Granted, new zones and game modes would be a nice breath of fresh air and it is coming soon.

The drought is from not being very creative. What I'm saying is there is a lot of things you can do in a content drought.

Level every mod to max

Forma every frame

Master things your weak at, spy missions, archwing or conclave

Get every single syndicate mod or weapons

This is just to name a few off the top of my head. I'm sure you have some personal goals that can be obtained during a drought.

If not, the next thing would be to play another game till some content drops. 

Been playing about 600 hours and still can find things to do. 

6 hours ago, Atekron said:

and problem is not with big fleshy updates, problem is that warframe does not have anything for "people have been playing for a long time or the ones that no life", game desperately needs some endgame stuff 

When you're developing a F2P game, allocating large amounts of dev resources for creating content that requires a lot of experience and hours played is simply not a good investment. That's a cold, hard fact.

People are more likely to spend money on the game when they're still in the "honeymoon phase" with the game. Veterans are simply not as profitable as an audience. Remember that DE are a company like any other, and as such their main responsibility is to keep their shareholders happy.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DEAN_67__MI said:

The drought is from not being very creative. What I'm saying is there is a lot of things you can do in a content drought.

you almost had me there

if you're a veteran like me then this might be your daily routine : 

login > claim forma , sortie , max standing , mess around around in simulacrum and thats it ! 

do you know how much all of this take me ? 2h at max , and sometimes i cant even force myself to login at all .

2 hours ago, Yatazanami said:

you almost had me there

if you're a veteran like me then this might be your daily routine : 

login > claim forma , sortie , max standing , mess around around in simulacrum and thats it ! 

do you know how much all of this take me ? 2h at max , and sometimes i cant even force myself to login at all .

2h a day for a vet in a game is still pretty good. That is about the extent of useful time you can spend in WoW or any other game. Outside of that it comes down to finding stuff to do. Not sure why Warframe should follow some other design lines really.

Heck I had less to do in WoW actually if you count worthwhile daily content. Most of my time in the later part of my WoW life was centered around being an ass towards the other faction. I'm at 1800h in Warframe and still find stuff to do.