Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Correction

kyori

I used to play with Color correction on, but its become really obnoxious and intrusive, somewhere during the summer they cranked the contrast up and its now impossible to correct with any other setting, its especially bad with some tilesets like the Void, where everything becomes a white-out due to white fog and exaggerated contrast.

Im not sure if people who set up the effects even play the game for any long period, all they do is hurt visibility for a more flashy look - this only works for promo screenshots or trailers but is a nuisance for the actual players who spend hundreds of hours getting blinded by the flashes and poor visibility due to effect overload. Same goes for Depth of Field which used to be only for the distance focus, but now its tied to so many effects, like getting hit, that its impossible to play with it enabled.

Warframe would really benefit from having its visual settings revisited.

The new dynamic lighting looks great, only to be ruined by weird color tinges applied like filters in some tiles.

DoF is overall terrible and only worsens the visuals. Focus is already handled by my eyes and where I choose to look, thank you.

Bloom is set to complete overkill by default, and makes various parts of the game feel like looking at the Sun.

I also agree that the weird color filter for Invisibility is just a nuisance, and it'd be nice to have the option to toggle it off.