Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fire Alpha Team!

Drix013

As clearly defined by their performance in this weekend's operation, Alpha team have demonstrated that they can not properly do their job. Having ran distraction for them now on multiple occasions, their incompetence is glaring. They have failed in the ways of the ninja, and disgraced all Tenno with their inability to complete a raid assignment within even an unreasonable (over twenty minute) period of time. 

As such, I move that their service be terminated or they be busted back to basic training and their frames sanctioned to those whom have just joined our ranks.

I would appreciate a second and sending this to a vote as soon as you can bring it to your consideration.

Good hunting and best wishes.

Drix013,

Phobos Region Grandmaster

Leader in clan Helicon

i dont get it....

*keeps watching*

The purpose of the survival missions were to distract the enemies while another team of Tenno called Alpha Team completed another mission for the Lotus. People believe these Tenno do not belong in Alpha Team if they cannot complete their mission in a timely manner while all enemies are distracted and rush to some far off part away from them (that would be whatever area we were in, which I assume would be far, far away from Alpha Team so as to not alert the enemy of their presence.)

Also I agree, Alpha Team should be fired and their Warframes given to others who have proven themselves worthy of the title Alpha Team. (If one of them owns a Vauban I call dibs on it.)

Edited by Sasquatch180

Well, Alpha team are all Ashs, so spend half the time in an animation cycle killing things, the other half posing in front of any reflective surfices they wander past.

You know if they sent in Rhino Squad, stuff would get done.

Or at a pinch Vauban Group, but those guys spend too much time trolling each other.

Edited by Keltik0ne

Well, Alpha team are all Ashs, so spend half the time in an animation cycle killing things, the other half posing in front of any reflective surfices they wander past.

You know if they sent in Rhino Squad, stuff would get done.

Or at a pinch Vauban Group, but those guys spend too much time trolling each other.

No, the Alpha Team is composed of Lokis based around long Invisibility and rushing. They also keep Switch Teleport on for trolling. After all, the best way to material farm is with a fast Frame like Loki.

As clearly defined by their performance in this weekend's operation, Alpha team have demonstrated that they can not properly do their job. Having ran distraction for them now on multiple occasions, their incompetence is glaring. They have failed in the ways of the ninja, and disgraced all Tenno with their inability to complete a raid assignment within even an unreasonable (over twenty minute) period of time. 

As such, I move that their service be terminated or they be busted back to basic training and their frames sanctioned to those whom have just joined our ranks.

I would appreciate a second and sending this to a vote as soon as you can bring it to your consideration.

Good hunting and best wishes.

Drix013,

Phobos Region Grandmaster

Leader in clan Helicon

Wat?

Wat?

"W*H*at?"  See without the "h" you're saying "w@" and not asking the question "What?"  it needs the "h" to be phonetically spoken correctly.  And you have a full keyboard... So you've no good excuse to shorten it.  As such, when you can ask your question properly, we'll respond. Matter a fact, if you can't... perhaps we should designate you a member of the Alpha team up for demotion/reprimand.

We excuse typos, not the willful bastardization of the English language.

Thank you.

Edited by Drix013