Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Matchmaking Issues [RESOLVED]

Husbandry

About servers updates they could wait after plague expire so players could normaly play the game and plague, but no they had to do this now.... Now they need to add 2 more days on Plague because of this/there problems. But we all know they will not 👎 and we will lost at least 1 day or even more for some players.....

Happening to me too, since the server upgrades happened. Missed out on a lot of last-minute unvaulted part farming. But the main problem is Chroma Prime and Plague Star. C'mon, Plague Star ends in four days and we're missing out on it. I know DE is trying their best to fix it, but honestly, an extension on the Plague Star end date would help a lot.

Im politly and saying it starts to get on my nerves. Just had another trade failed because, some people do not want the hassel to relog to buy stuff. Easier to just trade with someone other.

It started with the hardware swap 3 days ago and affecting every 10th trade. 

Fix it.

Update: The bug did again affect me and I did 5 trades. So my guess that its happening every 10th trade was wrong. Its way more frequent.

Edited by Fiewel

Can't join any relics runs right now, all getting the same error. Also in Australia.

EDIT: Change to north america region and got into a game straight away, thought that was the fix but then the north americans were mentioning how hard it was to get anyone to connect to their game so it seems widespread.

Edited by UlgrimUnpleasant
Additional details

On 2018-09-25 at 5:15 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We have identified and blocked an attack on our Presence and Matchmaking server in Frankfurt, Germany which may be causing the issues described for anyone in or nearby this region.

Is it going to be too much to ask you be more vocal about the estimates (even if you don't have them you can always say something) via more broad and accessible channels (some PSA twit, news/blog post maybe)? 

It was cool and expected there would be issues the day of the server upgrade, what was not expect is that with new content released next day, a game would be hardly enjoyable and there are no communications about the state of the situation or any acknowledging that it actually happened besides the quoted post... which in turn sounds like it is somewhat fixed, but it is not clear. Thank you very much. 

It must be hard to get the new awesome toys and find out it is not really working. Trying to channel some sweet vibes of understanding and support for everyone at DE trying to make it work. 

Edited by Utri_b

For the entirety of the last 15 hours, could not join a single squad for a radshare, ESO, Teralyst, or Plague Star. Every single time it would say "Failed to join, host not found." Restarted the game three separate times in the hope that would fix it, no such luck. Could join through the auto-matchmaking when selecting a public mission, but no-one is bringing along the new relics to random void trace farming. Extremely frustrating.

The same happens to me, ever since the server upgrades matchmaking is a straight nightmare. this happened sometimes before but not this frequently. most of the people that try to invite me fail because i'm "offline" and the reverse is the same. will we see a hotfix soon?

Spoiler

Mz1l9jh.png

Matchmaking issues are still present for direct invitations; I can try to start gathering more information about what region these people play in but it'll take time.

Spoiler

EDoSDOp.png

The above trade was eventually completed, but I had to relog and invite the other player to my dojo. This method doesn't seem to work every time, though.

Edited by notlamprey
adding information in case it helps locate the problem

The only way to fix this by players is to restart a game. But next time when you quit the group player will need to do this again not 100% but 98%!! This is the only way to fix by player.

Why DE don`t reply to this problem? They have vacation ? 3 Pages and no reply from DE or any operator on the forum.

For this they need to add 2 more days on Plague because people can`t play and farm 👎

They could wait for Plague expired after that they could update servers it will be totally the same only players could play and farm Plague normaly!

Like if you agree 🙂

Edited by Bostyan