Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More enemy spawns in survival

--DP--cooky2

We all know it when you go in a survival and you kill all enemys as fast as possible the chance of a life support drop is very low. Nekros is almost manditory in survivals if you dont want to worry about life support. DE needs to OR increase enemys spawning OR give a greater chance on life support drops OR give it a fixed value (like every 20 enemys 1 life support drop). Im getting kinda fed up with needing to leave a survival because of life support...

Let me guess, ur talking about Void surv (aka Mot)?

Enemy spawns depends on your location... so the more rooms u enter the more spawns u activate

And here lies the problem

Cause some of the spawns tend to get bugged and some enemis spawn in walls, locked rooms etc.

Since i know that and do not leave my initial room i spawn in (sometimes i have to get better spot but not far) i havent had any issues to solo Mot for 1h+ with Octavia or Nidus

Edited by Raskolnikow

survival spawns should really be limited in distance...THAT is the main reason spawns seem so low.

enemies have a long way to travel to get to us....especially since players explore the map to find the best spot(s) or vaults or fragments.

De REALLY needs to go back and look at Survival as a whole...its been for too long since these old game modes have been looked at.

18 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Let me guess, ur talking about Void surv (aka Mot)?

Enemy spawns depends on your location... so the more rooms u enter the more spawns u activate

And here lies the problem

Cause some of the spawns tend to get bugged and some enemis spawn in walls, locked rooms etc.

Since i know that and do not leave my initial room i spawn in (sometimes i have to get better spot but not far) i havent had any issues to solo Mot for 1h+ with Octavia or Nidus

Not just Mot, It's a issue with other Survivals like Selkie or Ani. The enemies, without Enemy Radar mods, can stop Spawning on you or take a while to come where you are at even when you are just Camping in one room and that makes Life Support Drops Frustrating to get. I've seen enemies barely drop Life Support for me when i'm at 40% or below even when i'm killing quickly but that sometimes happens.

The Spawns in that missions needs to be fixed and raised.

58 minutes ago, Errodin said:

Nahhhh survival is about ... well survival. If you want a "Horde Mode" i'd get behind that ... lower loot drops chances but endless slaughter and high number mobs ... i'd love that.

Im talking about surviving against enemys not against the life support. It has always been a fight to keep life support up. Did solo 3h fissure today but had to leave at 2h because of life support.