[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #222: Tonight at 7pm ET!

13 minutes ago, heavyhitter2002 said:

so is this only for twitch prime or normal twitch user can also get the stuff???

It's for everyone twitch drops are for those who have watched the stream with a linked account for a specific amount of time.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Phinix The Fox3 said:

It's for everyone twitch drops are for those who have watched the stream with a linked account for a specific amount of time.

probably a half hour like always

Just now, starlilynight said:

KNOCKS DOWN DOOR DID SOMEONE SAY SNIPER?

its a braton themed sniper.

1 hour ago, DDlord said:

i neeeed to see it but cant

There is a VoD right after the Stream ends...so you can watch it tomorrow 

8 hours ago, SquinkyJunior said:

First.

Also, sniper-themed? :awe:I've gotta watch it his time. I have to know what it means!!! 😄 

vectis prime twitch drop!

4 minutes ago, looney36 said:

New to this, how do we receive the drop?

Go to Twitch and have an account and link your WarFrame Account to Twitch by going to the official WarFrame website. Log in and link it from your profile

il y a 3 minutes, ZargonKing a dit :

Go to Twitch and have an account and link your WarFrame Account to Twitch by going to the official WarFrame website. Log in and link it from your profile

Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

guys, anybody tested twitch app for ios (official)? will drops work from watching stream with this app or i can do this only from raw site

• Woah 1

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

0e2fe2dbcecea4c574ebf59bc62f6a93.jpg

Join Rebecca and Megan for Mainline Madness! Pending the release of Update 23.10, they’ll either be playing the Update content on the Public Build or showing you a sneak peek of Mainline on the Dev Build!

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art and a Sniper themed Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, October 11th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Love the game been playing 559 days an counting just ready for update lol keep up the good work

10 hours ago, unholyone914 said:

players who don't have twitch prime available in their country will miss out on a free vectis prime .

ever heard of VPN? it's not available in my country too but i'll get it anyway with VPN :P