Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #222: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

here is the streams main theme, inspired by fortuna one xD

stream: rebbeca and megan are showing;
update: will moddified our home;
push to answer all our questions;
feel the weight, we want to know;
this: the twitcht drop for the players;
keep us watching for 30min or more;
someone will miss it 'cuz school or work;
strong, united, watching 'till the drop;
and we all wait;
and we're all impatiented together, together;
trought the long hours, 'till we get the drop together, together..

4 minutes ago, FaeliecanSagus said:

if it's the vectis dropping tonight (and not on the 16th), as a MR13, will i still be able to receive it but perhaps not use it until i get the next rank?

If it a Twitch Drop or something like a purchased Prime pack usually those bypass the MR restrictions to use them since they are automatically added to your account.  The restriction is usually there for trading and crafting purposes.  As for this drop I think it might end up the Day of the Dead skin for a sniper rifle.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Join Rebecca and Megan for Mainline Madness! Pending the release of Update 23.10, they’ll either be playing the Update content on the Public Build or showing you a sneak peek of Mainline on the Dev Build!

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art and a Sniper themed Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, October 11th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link 

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

3 devstreams ago , Reb talked about a second batch of changes/QoL/Fixes to Revenant , the players are EAGER to know what happened with that plan, if it's still a thing or if it has been put back into Oblivion.

Rev as he stands now, is far from being polished/finished but it's something quite obvious and i'm sure everybody or a good 90% of players who tested/used him,  is on the same page on this matter

If nothing else, he needs a substantial buff to casting speed on most of his abilities, something like the buff MAG received for his 4th which now is quite fast and perfect ( speed wise )

Awaiting further news

3 hours ago, pig666eon said:

dont watch twitch stream on your phone the drops issues is from that, watch it on the pc

I watched Primetime on phone, got the drops.

Watched the devstream for the first time on pc, didn't get any.

Well, that's on my case.

For the sniper theme ..

A sniper based sentinel or companion? But this gets stationary when aiming.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp4tnYC1XVd1fcJIRsgAs

7 минут назад, (XB1)AgentPastrana сказал:

Streams don't give out ducats i don't think.  just primes plat and skins

There was twitch drop which gave ducats.

Thing is that Twitch is highly unreliable platform by itself but ppl continue to blame DE for everything solely.

hace 1 hora, FaeliecanSagus dijo:

about the vectis twitch drop, as a MR13, will i still be able to receive it but perhaps not use it until i get the next rank?

i dont think so, since dex sybaris had a higher rank compared to my one when i get it and i was able to use it

Archived