Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't oneshot hydrolist shields with x40 void strike wisped

(PSN)cleefsentence

Three day ago i started to have a problem with void strike and the shraksun scaffold/lohrin brace. Last week i had no problem to one shot his shields shooting through a volt's shield with a x28 void strike charge and a wisp. Now i can't do that even with a x40 charge.

Wtf is happening?

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

Be glad its just that.... could be worse and you catch a bug where Vomvalysts charge up the Hydros shield to infinity and are bugged under the map and unkillable (rendering the entire Tridolon as a fail)

Or the Hydro teleporting around out of nowhere everytime you just even reach it

Suddenly killing all people in squad and your Lures out of nowhere (while before his EMP spam didnt done that much damage at all)

Or... lets just say there is a lot worse that could happen. Still saw something like that happen a good while ago as well.

Would stay away from Eidolon hunt for a while, you have to know it in the end

35 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Be glad its just that.... could be worse and you catch a bug where Vomvalysts charge up the Hydros shield to infinity and are bugged under the map and unkillable (rendering the entire Tridolon as a fail)

Or the Hydro teleporting around out of nowhere everytime you just even reach it

Suddenly killing all people in squad and your Lures out of nowhere (while before his EMP spam didnt done that much damage at all)

Or... lets just say there is a lot worse that could happen. Still saw something like that happen a good while ago as well.

Would stay away from Eidolon hunt for a while, you have to know it in the end

I encountered those bugs in the past but this problem with void strike is totally new to me.

Someone have my same problem?

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

4 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

and when this happen pretty much you can't do anything except hoping the the vombalyst come out from the ground when they reach downslide

I never had this bug for this reasons:

-To many bugs in Eidolon, so i dont do any Eidolon hunt at all anymore

-DE seems to be very busy with the upcoming updates and got the strong feeling until they touch plains it could take a good while...

-Not very long in warframe anymore, mostly just for the login counter so i get the last 2 missing weapons next year finally...

-as well as not using forums to often anymore for also several reasons, like check my profile and notice some warning points for breaking rules (yeah i never had it much with rules anyways in my life) like for swearing. (as well as not even using region chat anymore, i disabled it since its useless to me)

Warframe still can be fun, if you avoid forums, region chat, and try to find the few people in this game you can have fun with maybe. (except for you are more lucky then me and your friends still play this game)

Maybe save up some plat and sell some stuff, or if you need focus try ESO (if you get a full lato vandal or braton vandal set that would be something worth some plat) you might need all that for the upcoming Fortuna update who knows.

Other then that, i wouldnt hope for anything to change about the problems in Eidolon hunting, was writing about it for months and mostly ignored. (Or they just dont got the numbers at the moment to work on all the updates at once as also focusing on the plains)

Might be after this post and a few more im already gone again for a while

Edit: Ah yeah and before i forget that, nope the vomvalysts didnt came out the ground at all, plus it was flat land for the most part so yeah that didnt work out sadly

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

9 hours ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

Three day ago i started to have a problem with void strike and the shraksun scaffold/lohrin brace. Last week i had no problem to one shot his shields shooting through a volt's shield with a x28 void strike charge and a wisp. Now i can't do that even with a x40 charge.

Wtf is happening?

Shraksun Scaffold has 2 damage instances (with different values) per trigger pull, but it's possible to miss with one of them.  Is it possible that you were hitting with both when you had x28 VS and are missing with one now on x40 VS?

3 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Shraksun Scaffold has 2 damage instances (with different values) per trigger pull, but it's possible to miss with one of them.  Is it possible that you were hitting with both when you had x28 VS and are missing with one now on x40 VS?

It's possible that i was doing only one damage yes, have to check better next time.

This problem is a new bug or what? I have around 300 hydrolist captures and never encountered it 🤔