Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Everyone Posting More Than 1 Hour Survival.

GridBurn

Well Done :D You guys are awesome... seriously. No Sarcasm. You should be proud, those levels get damn hard.

I'm sure there'll be congratulations for the top guys once the event is over but until then... Congratulations everyone and enjoy your new shotguns :)

Admittedly this was the most fun I've had in any of Warframe's events.

However, going beyond certain points does feel like a drag.

You are the leader of the pony clan right? Yeah you guys where doing really well for yourselves. Gotta admit, didn't expect you guys to be such good competition. Was a pleasant surprise to see you guys can deliver. Right now it looks like you guys will nail third place in the event - not too shabby.

Maybe next time you guys will be able to go neck and neck with Warbros again like you did earlier in the weekend. Was neat. I always love when the scores are close. Feels more urgent then.

You are the leader of the pony clan right? Yeah you guys where doing really well for yourselves. Gotta admit, didn't expect you guys to be such good competition. Was a pleasant surprise to see you guys can deliver. Right now it looks like you guys will nail third place in the event - not too shabby.

Maybe next time you guys will be able to go neck and neck with Warbros again like you did earlier in the weekend. Was neat. I always love when the scores are close. Feels more urgent then.

The scoring system worked against larger clans. (overall clan strength+dedication... and some time)

We're on the lower end of the moon tier as far as numbers go.

By all rights, we have the upper hand through the scoring system, but it did not amount to much in this case.

And I can tell we lost by a huge amount. A pity. I do love winning.

Thank you for your condolences, Blatantfool. (yeah, can't use a nickname for you without it sounding really sardonic :T)

Sadly, I made the choice of being a casual clan, and I cannot expect every member to make an effort.

I am amazed you guys managed to keep the average so high with that many members.

(we have less than half your estimated* total and less than 30% of those are actives, yet your average is better...)

I suppose we lost because, overall, your clan's strength and dedication as a ratio is better than ours.

(with the very small possibility of RNG's favour)

I doubt we will be this much of a challenge next time. Congratulations on the likely victory this time.

Edited by LadyScootaloo

With two trinities you can  stack blessing and be immune to damage the whole game which makes surviving not an issue though. 

So it really comes down to finding tricks to make enemies spawn or drop more oxygen.

The event seemed some what unfair for ladder wise, as Corpus was the only alert you could easily achieve high survival rate, so if you missed out that day then you have no chance to compete.

The scoring system worked against larger clans. (overall clan strength+dedication... and some time)

We're on the lower end of the moon tier as far as numbers go.

By all rights, we have the upper hand through the scoring system, but it did not amount to much in this case.

And I can tell we lost by a huge amount. A pity. I do love winning.

Thank you for your condolences, Blatantfool. (yeah, can't use a nickname for you without it sounding really sardonic :T)

Sadly, I made the choice of being a casual clan, and I cannot expect every member to make an effort.

I am amazed you guys managed to keep the average so high with that many members.

(we have less than half your estimated* total and less than 30% of those are actives, yet your average is better...)

I suppose we lost because, overall, your clan's strength and dedication as a ratio is better than ours.

(with the very small possibility of RNG's favour)

I doubt we will be this much of a challenge next time. Congratulations on the likely victory this time.

Don't sell your clan too short. Nobody in Warbros seemed to expect to see you guys giving us a run for it like that early on. You guys came out of nowhere and even now still manage to hold onto third place just fine. For a self-proclaimed casual clan that ain't too shabby at all. I actually wasn't aware you guys where on the small side of the Moon tier. 

And yeah, Warbros works pretty hard for their bacon. Lots of the guys in the clan have really delivered, this time especially. Things get very, very lively during events for us. 

What put me off a bit and also was one of the biggest reasons not to try harder was the ridiculous amount of items on the ground that cause very low fps over time.

The ground must've looked quite littered after almost 7 h... I wonder if they packed some extra spammy guns to get rid of ammo drops.

I made over a hour with a Vauban(me) 2 Novas and a Nyx on the corpus map. we finally let it die out when the game started lagging like it was gonna crash and we didn't wanna loose all those delicious mods we earned.

P.S. you guys should look in to how unstable survival is without a host with a super-computer. cause majority of the groups i joined we lagged into oblivion once we hit the 15 minute mark

Don't sell your clan too short. Nobody in Warbros seemed to expect to see you guys giving us a run for it like that early on. You guys came out of nowhere and even now still manage to hold onto third place just fine. For a self-proclaimed casual clan that ain't too shabby at all. I actually wasn't aware you guys where on the small side of the Moon tier. 

And yeah, Warbros works pretty hard for their bacon. Lots of the guys in the clan have really delivered, this time especially. Things get very, very lively during events for us. 

Oh, I'm not selling us THAT short.

We lost to Warbros, blindly, honestly and fairly.

However, I am very aware the clan is 'self-proclaimed' as casual.

We did not lose to a bunch of randoms. We lost to Warbros. (and possibly the reapers. they climbed REAAAAALLY quickly)

What put me off a bit and also was one of the biggest reasons not to try harder was the ridiculous amount of items on the ground that cause very low fps over time.

The ground must've looked quite littered after almost 7 h... I wonder if they packed some extra spammy guns to get rid of ammo drops.

2h painted every enemy route with ammo no matter how much mutation+gunfire we burned.

I imagine 7h would be... well...

Edited by LadyScootaloo

grineer survival for me as an endgame frost ( sort of ) , was really scary, like 50 rockets at my globe, could bloody feel the aoe :(, loki where were you buddy ? :c

[sarcasm] Because everybody knows that Loki (and Trinity) are useless in defense [/sarcasm]