Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Xini From The Game = Win!

Matrias88

Xini is the most boring mission but you are forced to run it because its the only place people go even though the Xp sucks and the mods suck both in variety and in numbers. For example i can run Cyath and get 5-10 levels of a frame or weapon leveled in 1 run and get 40-80 mods in one run, yet the sheep all flock to Xini day after day even after they nerfed that place. Its just boring to have to either wait around trying to get a group going for other missions which sometimes takes me 4 hours to get a group going for anything Non-Xini and it just makes me not want to log on anymore from boredom. Change Xini to like a spy mission to piss people off please.

Xini is popular because it is an easy high-tier defense mission and is (or at least was before survival) one of the best sources for mods. And no, you're right, it is fun waiting forever for a mission that isn't Xini, but no need to rain on other people's parades.

Edited by KaPow_Best_Demolitions

Or ppl maybe run Xini because they find FUN to slay hundreds of mid-lvl infested ?

They quit 5-10 waves in and get maybe 5 mods from it and little to no XP, my point was that if you run mobile defense missions like Cyath you fight 10x as many infested and get the xp/mods at the same time. It renders Xini obsolete on all accounts yet people head there and no Xini is not fun when its always 1-2 guys that run off and camp the main doorway they flock thru then they expect everyone else to sit at the pod and protect it from the 3 mobs that spawn at different entrances resulting in extreme boredom and even less Xp.

Its gotten to the point that when everyone runs off and leaves me at the pod i just let it die out of spite.

They quit 5-10 waves in and get maybe 5 mods from it and little to no XP, my point was that if you run mobile defense missions like Cyath you fight 10x as many infested and get the xp/mods at the same time. It renders Xini obsolete on all accounts yet people head there and no Xini is not fun when its always 1-2 guys that run off and camp the main doorway they flock thru then they expect everyone else to sit at the pod and protect it from the 3 mobs that spawn at different entrances resulting in extreme boredom and even less Xp.

Its gotten to the point that when everyone runs off and leaves me at the pod i just let it die out of spite.

People also farm Xini for Void Keys.

Wave 10 is when Toxics start appearing. People want a quick and easy way to farm t3 keys, the first 5 to 10 waves of Xini provide that.

remove cyath from the game = win

I dont like cyath it is boring cause it is easy to solo.

You can solo it but you don't get the group XP/loot multiplier making it terrible.

I can solo Xini upto wave 70+ but theres no point in that either.

Edited by Matrias88

People also farm Xini for Void Keys.

Wave 10 is when Toxics start appearing. People want a quick and easy way to farm t3 keys, the first 5 to 10 waves of Xini provide that.

you realize people do this..... on all Tier3 Defenses?

it's not just Xini. it is popular, though.

on topic,

Xini isn't the only mission people do this on. it's just the most popular because it's one of the easiest and most popular.

interesting concept isn't it. it's popular so people do it and it gets more popular. that's because this is a social game, if people want a high chance to play with other players, they're going to do missions on the sectors that are popular. thusly making them more popular.

i've seen many new players in chat asking people to bring them to Xini because they've heard some ridiculous things about it being the best mission in the game or some stupid S#&$, and then they get carried there, and they don't understand why they were told that. because what they were told was a lie.

you speak big words for someone that's highly misinformed.

while we're at it, we should remove Terminus, it's too easy. we should swap Terminus with Outer Terminus, right? that would be a real challenge. 

>.>

You're not forced to go there. Please remove yourself from the game, op.

I didn't post about being forced but i cant find any people when randomly queing on any high level content without having to look around for sometimes hours. It doesn't change much at all whether i have it set to US west or Oceania but i seem to have more luck on US west atleast.

Xini is always going to be the place where stat nerds go to claim bragging rights.

Most of the time I go there I see 'wats ur highest wave in xini?' pop up in chat

Which is why I do not go there.

Still it is fine, people do feel good besting other players in what little ways they can in the PvE game, even if it is bragging about waves in Xini and having a screenshot to prove it.

Sure there are people out there who seem to play Xini exclusively which I can not do unless I am aiming for Warframe burn out.

After over 1000 hours in this open beta I still do not now what my highest wave is in Xini and I do not care to know.

I jump all over the solar system joining up with random people at different levels who I may enjoy the company of instead.

I didn't post about being forced but i cant find any people when randomly queing on any high level content without having to look around for sometimes hours. It doesn't change much at all whether i have it set to US west or Oceania but i seem to have more luck on US west atleast.

Think the point people are trying to make is it won't matter if Xini is removed. It's a defense mission that is done for various reasons. You remove it, they'll go on to the next, thus you're still stuck in your position.

you realize people do this..... on all Tier3 Defenses?

it's not just Xini. it is popular, though.

on topic,

Xini isn't the only mission people do this on. it's just the most popular because it's one of the easiest and most popular.

interesting concept isn't it. it's popular so people do it and it gets more popular. that's because this is a social game, if people want a high chance to play with other players, they're going to do missions on the sectors that are popular. thusly making them more popular.

Before the various UI changes were done I'm pretty sure Xini was the first available t3 infestation defense mission. I think that's why it's popular.

Edited by Roltair

So, you're a high level player, who never bothered to make any friends or join a clan in an online multiplayer game, and now you find it hard to meet randoms in high-level content, so the obvious solution is "make everyone else play things I want to play!"???

...think about this. Seriously.