Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Einrgreiftrup Event

THEKILLINJOKER

I'm 90% sure they did use the exploit. A seven hour survival run...hell, even the three hour runs in my opinion are questionable.

7 hours? Maybe, can't know for sure. 3 hours questionable? No way, it's possible if you conserve O2 and set up right and kill fast enough in the beginning. Then it's all about how long your PC can handle it.

anyone that got 1 or 2 hours of survival will know that unless you have a huge damage buff you cant keep killing enemies fast enough to get oxygen the level of the enemies goes up like crazy and you waste too much time killing one so i dont think even 4 hours would be legit but the devs can look at the data lets just hope the actually punish the people that used the exploit 

Did anyone read my post about being fully invincible with permanent roar, and is not surprised? I was shocked that it worked, this ruins any competition for me. And yet you deffend players who don't bother to show any sort of proof how they got so far. 

And DE will ignore this whole thing, like all the previous events and exploits in them, gg.

Did anyone read my post about being fully invincible with permanent roar, and is not surprised? I was shocked that it worked, this ruins any competition for me. And yet you deffend players who don't bother to show any sort of proof how they got so far. 

And DE will ignore this whole thing, like all the previous events and exploits in them, gg.

Meanwhile DE has patched multiple bugs and exploits in the past several hotfixes and updates. gg.

I'm 90% sure they did use the exploit. A seven hour survival run...hell, even the three hour runs in my opinion are questionable.

3 hours with Corpus were possible, i did 1:58 with clanmates, until our fourth buddy game crashed due to extreme lag, but day after this, they did 3h with the same setup - Vauban/Frost/Nova/Nyx Edited by Riccoshot

This is a first but I'm actually going to ask you people to put down your pitchforks and stop throwing stones.

Ironclad proof is yet to be posted- actually, proof of any kind is yet to be posted.

The only thing we know is that we can indeed exploit this, we don't know if anyone actually did.

Someone isn't guilty because we want them to and they're innocent until proven guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt.

I'm sure that DE is investigating this and I do hope that -EGT- didn't partake in the exploiting. This is pretty much all I can say.

Kinda need proof other then just testing the theory of the bug, Like pictures of them saying they're doing it proof they're doing it and etccc....

But then again DE won't do anything cause they allowed the bug to happen.

DE should have event logs, the do keep claiming they have the best metrics.

Read the TOS, if a player knowingly abuses a bug, DE have it well withing thier rights to ban them. Admittedly, given they screw up a lot, they may give exploiters a free pass.

DE should have event logs, the do keep claiming they have the best metrics.

Read the TOS, if a player knowingly abuses a bug, DE have it well withing thier rights to ban them. Admittedly, given they screw up a lot, they may give exploiters a free pass.

Its funny you say that but I've given them proof of a few things before and they told me "The bug is our fault and so we won't punish those players"

Its funny you say that but I've given them proof of a few things before and they told me "The bug is our fault and so we won't punish those players"

Thats kinda depressing, given the number of players that got banned recently and all claim innocence. I know for a fact that they DON'T have the best metrics (Broframes clan split up was blatant proof of that) and you'd think that they would take an even handed approach to the whole thing.

Thats kinda depressing, given the number of players that got banned recently and all claim innocence. I know for a fact that they DON'T have the best metrics (Broframes clan split up was blatant proof of that) and you'd think that they would take an even handed approach to the whole thing.

Yeah its been very depressing, I'm hoping in update 10 I see a few fixes to the system.