Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Drones and Warframe Powers

tfninja

I get that you want to create a barrier against Saryn etc being over powered in this mode like they are in Sanctuary. But by banning all damage powers against the drone, you are making some frames underpowered.

Take Ivara.. It takes time to equip Artemis and to switch back.. Too much time to be viable in many of these missions, effectively making her ultimate ability and only damage ability useless.

Secondarily, she needs to use Artemis if she's going to be casting cloak and sleep because Artemis also allows those to cast off instantly. If she is not using Artemis, these abilities have a cast time.

Not only does she not have her ultimate ability, but she also barely has her other useful abilities because she needs to be using Artemis to get the most from them.

I am sure there are other frames that will have similar problems.

Please consider allowing damage from Exalted weapons.

13 minutes ago, tfninja said:

Please consider allowing damage from Exalted weapons

I would support this... but Mesa would be the go to then. But in the end I agree that this is not the best way to make it "harder".

But you should also know that Ivara might be (even with +300%) not a good idea to bring into this mode...

dealing with this dron inst challenging, is just a butthurt. 

Just quit a titania 300% bonus due the crap drone BS.

when im on pixia mode is pure nightmare the second i transform back i got 1 shot by one lvl 90 grineer. The only reason why titania is can remain alive on this thing is due razorwind. 

Edited by xcenic

3 minutes ago, xcenic said:

deal with this dron inst challenging, is just a butthurt. 

What? I know English isn't your first language, but sometimes you make less than no sense.

It looks like you're accusing the OP of being butthurt for raising a valid concern, but you wouldn't do that, surely. That would be silly.

1 hour ago, tfninja said:

I am sure there are other frames that will have similar problems.

Indeed, Wukong.

Wukong has literally no use in this mode as it currently stands. Can't kill things with his melee weapon and his Defy is, as I always say, not even remotely useful enough.

9 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

What? I know English isn't your first language, but sometimes you make less than no sense.

i prefer we stick on the thread and dont derail it. The way i talk have nothing to do with the thread but hey, take you post count.

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

The way i talk have nothing to do with the thread

Yeah but it does though when you're giving a generic elitist response to a valid criticism. You kinda ignored that second line, didn't you?

Makes all the difference, doesn't it, reading entire posts, you'd have realised I was being sassy more than anything else.

Mesa is still good for this mode but there's some BS bsing taking place.

Previous defense mission on Earth defense tileset I died as Mesa 3 times. I had full shields and full health. Shatter shield is up.
I jump up to get one of the stray targets that's sitting on the top spawn areas. I explode and die instantly.

No idea what hit me. No other enemy around other than the one marked by the red cursor that is currently out of line of sight because they are sitting/afking at the top spawn areas.

This happened 3 times. It's making me think that the only truly viable frames for this mode are never die frames. Even Limbo isn't worth cheesing with because you can catch a stray bullet at 9:46 while recasting and you lose.

Not possible. For all of three jumps I was nowhere near the steam towers. Even one guy who was following me up saw me die and wondered what the hell killed me as well.
"failure may become the norm"

Yes, if they're going to just randomly kill me. Or if they're adding in some random aoe/line of sight not required damage that persists that can rip through 95% damage reduction on Primed Vigor Mesa or Vitality Mesa. (running Primed Vigor because I run Arcane Aegis most of the time).

Edited by uAir

4 hours ago, uAir said:

Mesa is still good for this mode but there's some BS bsing taking place.

Previous defense mission on Earth defense tileset I died as Mesa 3 times. I had full shields and full health. Shatter shield is up.
I jump up to get one of the stray targets that's sitting on the top spawn areas. I explode and die instantly.

No idea what hit me. No other enemy around other than the one marked by the red cursor that is currently out of line of sight because they are sitting/afking at the top spawn areas.

This happened 3 times. It's making me think that the only truly viable frames for this mode are never die frames. Even Limbo isn't worth cheesing with because you can catch a stray bullet at 9:46 while recasting and you lose.

there are heat vents on a tileset on earth for defense missions. if you go high enough they will mess you up. (I believe they are heat vents, someone else can correct me if I'm wrong) 

Edited by z3us32610
fat fingers