Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get the most out of Vodyanoi?

mikakor

So, title. The best frame / Weapons / mod to get the most Endo out of it, the meta of it. In solo, or with two player, maybe. Or three. But firstly, something I could build and use alone to farm it. With the constant flow of atrociously EMPTY ayatan treasure, I'll run out of Ember stars in probably a few runs, a week, maybe? After that, i will only do it for getting random ayatan treasure I won't even be able to fill or sell anyway, of the mods. So I should find another way to farm Endo in a way that doesn't come with stupidly time consuming ( and non efficient ) missions. 

Any advice?

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

So, title. The best frame / Weapons / mod to get the most Endo out of it, the meta of it. In solo, or with two player, maybe. Or three. But firstly, something I could build and use alone to farm it. With the constant flow of atrociously EMPTY ayatan treasure, I'll run out of Ember stars in probably a few runs, a week, maybe? After that, i will only do it for getting random ayatan treasure I won't even be able to fill or sell anyway, of the mods. So I should find another way to farm Endo in a way that doesn't come with stupidly time consuming ( and non efficient ) missions. 

Any advice?

Only run Elite Alerts that are Interception or Excavation in pre-made groups. Make about 10k raw Endo + Sculptures + Mods in 1 hour.

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Only run Elite Alerts that are Interception or Excavation in pre-made groups. Make about 10k raw Endo + Sculptures + Mods in 1 hour.

Yes, but I was asking here about advice for Vodyanoi... ^^" I know interception is nice ( when with grineer or infestation. ) 

Edited by mikakor

Just now, mikakor said:

Yes, but I was asking here about advice for Vodyanoi... ^^" 

8 minutes ago, mikakor said:

So I should find another way to farm Endo in a way that doesn't come with stupidly time consuming ( and non efficient ) missions. 

Then I suggest you don't share your opinion if you don't want to be corrected on it.

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

Then I suggest you don't share your opinion if you don't want to be corrected on it

... I... Was asking about how to get the most ammount of Endo out of the Vodyanoi. I think I am pretty clear on what I want. Advice... On Vodyanoi. 

I think an almost all Nekros party with slash weapons would probably make that map most efficient.  More players results in more spawns so a full party is likely best, I have never farmed it so I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

I haven't tested it recently but for a really long time at least, multiple Nekros' Desecrate skills could stack as long as the host was not also a Nekros using Desecrate, at least that's what I heard for the reasoning why it works (Not actually sure about the host thing, but multiple Desecrates did stack when I tested it back in Plaguestar).  Allowing you to triple dip on Desecrate (if lucky, it doesn't work all the time).

Edited by Ailyene

1 minute ago, Ailyene said:

I think an almost all Nekros party with slash weapons would probably make that map most efficient.  More players results in more spawns so a full party is likely best, I have never farmed it so I wouldn't be able to say for sure.

I haven't tested it recently but for a really long time at least, multiple Nekros' Desecrate skills could stack as long as the host was not also a Nekros using Desecrate, at least that's what I heard for the reasoning why it works (Not actually sure about the host thing, but multiple Desecrates did stack when I tested it back in Plaguestar).  Allowing you to triple dip on Desecrate (if lucky, it doesn't work all the time).

They don't stack anymore in Vodyanoi but it's still useful to have 2 

9 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah and i gave you the answer for rathuum so what's the point?

You did? I'm reading again, and I don't find it, so I'm probably blind or not understanding. 

8 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

What's flown over your head is that you shared you opinion on something that was incorrect because of your lack of understanding of the game mode. Simply put, if you're going to make a snarky comment and then ask for any advice then don't get choosy about what you want advice on. Maybe you should learn not to say share your opinion on something if you don't want someone to criticise it.

I haven't shared any opinions. Look. It's too hard for you to get it, so here it is. "What's the meta on rathuum?". I couldn't do it more simple. But I got my answer anyway, luckily.  I was asking for the meta on rathuum. I really should avoid asking you things, you always seems to twist it in another way, which is making me pulling my hairs.

Edited by mikakor

1 minute ago, stormy505 said:

If solo, neckros with slash based weapon cause each body part counts as a separate chance to drop loot. If in a group get a nidus to use 2 to group the enemies together then have three neckros to get loot. All with slash based weapons ofc

Thanks to you and everyone who clearly understood what I wanted to know ^_^ 

3 hours ago, mikakor said:

Any advice?

You want endo? Do Elite Alerts. The arena is terrible in comparison.

1 minute ago, OriZulo said:

You want endo? Do Elite Alerts. The arena is terrible in comparison.

That isn't what I've seen, pal. Sure, I love ( in a way ) elite Alerts, except that raw Endo isn't all the rewards. After a moment, I'll run out of Ember star to fill my ayatan. Then, when I run out and can only reliably get Endo from the raw Endo rewards, which one will be better? Endo or arena? Because I see a LOT of people saying that arena is better in every way, but I'm trying to find it by myself, by testing. 

42 minutes ago, stormy505 said:

Not really. With a neckros and a slash weapon I get 500-1000 every two minutes.

ho, also, if you may be okay with, could i know with what mod you built your Nekros?

And also, the weapon, please 🙂

Edited by mikakor