The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, TacoSaurus77 said:

We found out that ADs for Fortuna in places like Philly and NY bus stops have different corpus letters in the corners of them

can you post a better picture of the banner plaese? i see in a angle a clue

Just now, Fiedroz said:

What IF the red room gives another morse code ? It could due to the lights

It couldn't unless they flicker and they're all solid. Not seen any of these rooms either when node hopping on Venus. The light means literally nothing they're just a random spawn on corpus maps. 

Just now, Mirathyl said:

It couldn't unless they flicker and they're all solid. Not seen any of these rooms either when node hopping on Venus. The light means literally nothing they're just a random spawn on corpus maps. 

If its solid then its propably a false path

2 minutes ago, aaronmh99 said:

This is weird. This is the account that had that weird 13 number people need control in their lives post and now he's posting the Fortuna borders

The only weird thing is how people can't read the rest of the thread or even the first post, and just keep getting intrigued by things that have already been talked about.

2 minutes ago, aaronmh99 said:

This is weird. This is the account that had that weird 13 number people need control in their lives post and now he's posting the Fortuna borders

It's not as that was the image in the description of one of the youtube videos we got from the Biz. 

As I understand it, the biz gave us a coordinate for IRL Fortuna. The post code opened the pdf from the Solaris discord. The pdf contains 4 coordinates (encoded in morse), the coordinates point to coded tags (video seems to imply they use the Corpus alphabet) which need to be put together, decoded, and communicated to the Biz.

One current guess is that the coordinates point to IRL warframe ads with Corpus symbols.

Is that where everyone's at?

Edited by schilds

1 minute ago, schilds said:

As I understand it, the biz gave us a coordinate for Fortuna IRL. The post code opened the pdf from the Solaris discord. The pdf contains 4 coordinates (encoded in morse), the coordinates point to coded tags (video seems to imply they use the Corpus alphabet) which need to be put together, decoded, and communicated to the Biz.

One current guess is that the coordinates point to IRL warframe ads with Corpus symbols.

Is that where everyone's at?

Yes and no there's no proof there are tags at these locations some people were supposedly going to the cords rl to see if anything was around there. But if we use the outdated street view for example we know for sure there's nothing at these locations as far as ads go. One is to a dead end road, another a park in New York and another is Fortuna Iron, a business in Fortuna CA and then a business called Rosendin Elecetric Ine in San Fransico.

1 minute ago, Martyrsomnia said:

Guys, we already KNOW it's not the red room, so lets not keep going with that. Don't know about the ads, but they might not be anything either.

Ads look like they have a graffiti spray in the corner with a corpus letter and apparently there's different letters on the different ads. So there may be something to it considering the hint of graffiti from the Vent Kids.

5 minutes ago, aaronmh99 said:

ivgMjSd.jpg

This was alongside the final shipment video

This is the Fortuna Town borders:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Fortuna,+CA,+USA/@40.5784707,-124.2150155,12z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x54d41aec95d47b27:0x8f9176298aa49483!2sCock+Robin+Island!3b1!8m2!3d40.629484!4d-124.2855082!3m4!1s0x54d40a8b7db16ccf:0x33947768f4e3df6e!8m2!3d40.598183!4d-124.1572666

Whoa hang on, I don't think the Dev's would have it to where ya need to go somewhere IRL, now that I am thinking about it someone could get hurt and that would hold them liable. I don't think the ads are clues nor anything IRL aside from Venus and it's actual locations IRL.