The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

I don't see it as this bad that it isn't in other cities or nations.
Just imagine they choose it in a less populated player area and the riddle takes a month to be solved because nobody cares enough?

Do not get me wrong. I would love to play this hunting game too irl here at germany, but i know the moment it is going to be too far away i would not even be able to go there, since work and all.

Justo ahora, MasterHAX_ dijo:

That one time you actually want to look at ads

idk, but searching for something SPECIFICALLY in this contect, give me an Indiana Jones adventure adventura type that i can't put out of my head.... also is a good excuse for take a small trip.

hace 1 minuto, Derethevil dijo:

I don't see it as this bad that it isn't in other cities or nations.
Just imagine they choose it in a less populated player area and the riddle takes a month to be solved because nobody cares enough?

Do not get me wrong. I would love to play this hunting game too irl here at germany, but i know the moment it is going to be too far away i would not even be able to go there, since work and all.

Yeah that should be DE thinks, also they aim where they got a bigger player-base soo more ppl could search for the ads. Is a smart idea but, i think they could also aim for other places asw...

"Tenno diary, 29th of November ; Fortuna still isn't released. We found in the last notepad a code that gave us coordinates on Mars. We sent a rover with the help of Nasa. On the right spot, we found a rock with strange Corpus tags. Under the rock, a worm of a unknow specie. We are analyzing its DNA as of now in the hope to translate it in a binary code, that, with the help of the Mayan Calendar, would maybe give us a date for the much anticipated release, hoping it isn't another clue. Tenno out."