Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

hace 17 minutos, Mr.3.14... dijo:

I started playing Destiny 2 now that it's free (please don't hit me).

hit u why? is like if ur thirsty and buy a pespi instead of a coke, nobody should hate u for that, when u like something u tend to try similars things; also is not like DE pay me or something, or like they complain about the competition, in fact i thing competition in everything is good; which i think is bad is the fanaticism some people may have towards certain products/games/whatever. 

Edited by Dracknos01

23 minutes ago, Shade56 said:

Can we please stay on topic? If you want to talk other things please go on discord or DM. Nothing wrong with the conversation but we should try to keep the thread clean for clues. We already have 152 pages.

Folks, if you want to talk about games other than Warframe, go to a different forum. This one is dedicated to the ARG

8 minutes ago, SonicsBoom91 said:

Hey didnt we like... You know, save Alad V's life that one time? Couldn't we just cash in on that 'favor' he owes us and get a tip pertaining to the location of this cache?

Sadly, he was cashing in the favour from us for being involved in saving OUR lives in the Second Dream. So we're even. Though, I guess he might be willing if we pointed out we cured his infestation...

hace 31 minutos, SonicsBoom91 dijo:

Hey didnt we like... You know, save Alad V's life that one time? Couldn't we just cash in on that 'favor' he owes us and get a tip pertaining to the location of this cache?

*read whit a nerdy voice* u can't that's cheat, nope; if steve found this he may ban u as well... nope. totally impossible.