The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, blackwidowodiw said:

Well, we looking at ads on specific coords, but why not just check all ads( I know there are many but everyone can contribute) maybe we find ads faster that way 

Are you suggesting to look at ALL ADS in NYC, Philie, or? xD How is that faster?! xD

1 minute ago, blackwidowodiw said:

Well, we looking at ads on specific coords, but why not just check all ads( I know there are many but everyone can contribute) maybe we find ads faster that way

You mean ignore the coordinates and check every single ad in the United States hoping that some of them will be Warframe related?

Sounds like a good idea.

Hit us up when you're finished around 2078

Edited by Gerdaro

1 minute ago, blackwidowodiw said:

what this guy  said

Just now, TehnoDoc99 said:

Are you suggesting to look at ALL ADS in NYC, Philie, or? xD How is that faster?! xD

we are looking at ALL THE ads, its just most are "hidden" and we know that there SHOULD be an ad at the given coords, so we're sending people there to get those ad's

Not to downsize the importance to what he said, its even more far fetched than specific coordinates, AND it takes longer. If lots of people aren't out there looking out for specific ads, on specific coordinates, are you hoping they'll move their asses throughout the whole city and look at every piece of ad?

... This might be important if they do that, on those specific coordinates. We all know that ad companies don't "isolate" ads from different sources if they can. They'll just compress lots of ads into the same billboard, paper, or whatever else they can think of. Remember, those coordinates are the key, otherwise they would not have been given.

Edited by Uhkretor

+10 pages (or even more) since my last connexion xD 

You rock guys ! 

P.S. I signed the petiton for our Indiana Jones Firren !

https://www.change.org/p/digital-extremes-make-a-firren-decal-for-k-drives

-------

I'm sure the [DE]Team is impressed by such burning passion through the Community - they are working so hard for years and now they see your dedication :) 

26 minutes ago, blackwidowodiw said:

because these are the ads that have the corpus symbols on them. we're guessing because there is a possibility that the ad's we were given to search for may have been messed up. atm we're waiting to hear from biz/de about what to do

Edited by electric4pie

1 minute ago, Umbriellan said:

+10 pages (or even more) since my last connexion xD 

You rock guys ! 

P.S. I signed the petiton for our Indiana Jones Firren !

https://www.change.org/p/digital-extremes-make-a-firren-decal-for-k-drives

-------

I'm sure the [DE]Team is impressed by such burning passion through the Community - they are working so hard for years and now they see your dedication 🙂

this was a great idea. And awesome work by Firren.

i am checking every 5 mintues if Biz is finally online, the wait is awful ;-; and we don't even know if it's because they are changing stuff to help us, or because they just want to wait before speaking ( i'm sure it's the first. because right now the thread is useless because we are litterally on a dead end until Biz speaks with us 😞 it's pretty frustrating. )

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

i am checking every 5 mintues if Biz is finally online, the wait is awful ;-; and we don't even know if it's because they are changing stuff to help us, or because they just want to wait before speaking ( i'm sure it's the first. because right now the thread is useless because we are litterally on a dead end until Biz speaks with us 😞 it's pretty frustrating. )

there probably yelling at the ad company bcs of the screw up

Just now, dedady said:

there probably yelling at the ad company bcs of the screw up

i'm imaginating Biz coming in and saying "i had to yell at some of our irresponsible agent that mis-readed the hints, but we finally managed to get the truth" or something similar xD

Have you all seen the discord? There's a note they shared yesterday.

Edit; My bad, I see now that that's what you all are working on. I just got a little confused since the last bit they gave us led to coordinates as well!

Edited by mouseyshawn
I was wrong/confused

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

i'm imaginating Biz coming in and saying "i had to yell at some of our irresponsible agent that mis-readed the hints, but we finally managed to get the truth" or something similar xD

that, would be fukin epic XD