Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

Greetings, Outworlders! I am happy to announce, that the last cache was full of credits, and now the Solaris paid off their debts! Here is the code with all earlier caches. We won't need your help anymore, so we won't send you the co-ordinates to Fortuna.

Remember, Outworlders, we all lift together.

/// END TRANSMISSION ///

Just now, DemoniesGaming said:

Greetings, Outworlders! I am happy to announce, that the last cache was full of credits, and now the Solaris paid off their debts! Here is the code with all earlier caches. We won't need your help anymore, so we won't send you the co-ordinates to Fortuna.

/// END TRANSMISSION ///

biggest riot in history of Warframe xD

Just now, DemoniesGaming said:

/// END TRANSMISSION ///

lol ya memer

W

8 минут назад, DemoniesGaming сказал:

/// END TRANSMISSION ///

Wut?:clem: