Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

6 minutes ago, Azarif said:

try the clicker by opening in Edge! the ting doesn't even speed up and it semes like you can contribute again -> not a message about the simulation...

This tip makes things a lot easier, thanks!

For anyone still wondering:

The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words.

(word,letter) => (1,1)(2,2)(2,3)(2,4)(6,5)(8,4)(8,5)(10,3)(14,2)(14,3)(14,6)(16,1)

Tightbeambiz

http://tightbeam.biz

3 minutes ago, yayFeiMeow said:

For anyone still wondering:

The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words.

(word,letter) => (1,1)(2,2)(2,3)(2,4)(6,5)(8,4)(8,5)(10,3)(14,2)(14,3)(14,6)(16,1)

Tightbeambiz

http://tightbeam.biz

I'm wondering if they messed up the errorlog.txt on purpose...

vor 9 Minuten schrieb FlatScreamer:

Please, how do you know about the limit?

It's all in the sourcecode of the site, here I show you:

Maximum attempts and current contributions

Spoiler

let getContributions = 5967 / maxContribution * 100;
  if(getContributions > 100){
  getContributions = 100;
  }

hackBar.style.width = getContributions + '%';

as well as the limit

Spoiler

//TOTAL ATTEMPTS COOKIES

const contributeNumber = document.getElementById('contribute-number');
  const hackBar = document.getElementById('contribute-bar');
  const maxContribution = 300000;
  let completions = 0;

Edited by Vandole

If each persons who are on the discord ( around 50 000 ) makes ten hack, we'll have made 500 000 hack, over the limit 

If 30 000 make 20 hack, we'll get to 600 00 hack, still good. Maybe we will get nice people to make a bot or using Tor, too. 

Think this can be done by the end of the day? 

Not sure whether I'd still be making progress with hacks, everytime it says "Simulation complete" instead of "Hack Successful". I've not done it 100 times yet, and I checked on my phone by disconnecting from wifi and using 4G (for different IP) and sure enough, it gives the proper success message everytime until you fail it once, then back to "simulation complete". This the case with anyone else?

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

If each persons who are on the discord ( around 50 000 ) makes ten hack, we'll have made 500 000 hack, over the limit 

If 30 000 make 20 hack, we'll get to 600 00 hack, still good. Maybe we will get nice people to make a bot or using Tor, too. 

Don't know, but I'm just glad we're finally getting somewhere.

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Why Tor lel? xD It cant even open those scripts, for security reasons

2 minutes ago, TehnoDoc99 said:

No probs xD But yeah, i wrote that it would be nice if someone made a bot with changing IP address

I don't think that would work as I'm not entirely sure if it's IP based, it very well might be a cookie that tracks each players hacks.
Though cookies can be removed via anti-virus programs so that wouldn't be to smart.

2 minutes ago, Nightly_Dawn said:

I don't think that would work as I'm not entirely sure if it's IP based, it very well might be a cookie that tracks each players hacks.
Though cookies can be removed via anti-virus programs so that wouldn't be to smart.

Yup, seems right, tho, both are possible, so who knows