Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

They re playing with us.... Well, uh, we want to play with Fortuna. Release it when its ready and thats all, all this stuff is unnecesary...

Damm man, It's actually awesome. U don't have to take part in it if u find it unnecesary.

You did it, Outworlders! When the Corpus jammer went up, I feared the worst. I didn’t think we would speak again. But you made quick work of a challenging situation.

I did what I could to help you take down the jammer, but your efforts were extraordinary. Tracking hacks in real-time. Sharing scripts. Spreading the word. When I called out, I didn’t imagine agents of your caliber would answer. Well done, Outworlders. Well done.

Our team stole a shipment of Fieldron and Articulas while we were busy with the jammer. I’m adding your cut to the #cache. And thanks to your efforts, this server is now open for anyone to join. Share this link far and wide. discord.gg/lifttogether

We have agents reporting back today about the final shipment. This is it. Stay sharp. :SU_Sigil:

Edited by TokezuWF

I did what I could to help you take down the jammer, but your efforts were extraordinary. Tracking hacks in real-time. Sharing scripts. Spreading the word. When I called out, I didn’t imagine agents of your caliber would answer. Well done, Outworlders. Well done.