The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Wouldn't that mean that they dont have a Release date and they are waiting for us to solve the mystery? They said on Twitter: /̶̻̋/̷̼̓/̶͕̍ ̵͎͠O̵̬͆ut̴̉wo̷͒rl̶̓dě̸̼rs̴̎͜, kẽ̵͈ep̸ ̶̡͆ḯ̴t ̷̉g̵͔̑o̷i̵̍͜ng̸̊.̵̈́ I̸̐’m̴̙̓ ̴̻̇ḋ̴̮o̸in̷͐g̵͕͠ ̶̺̆al̷l̶̇ ̵̰͐Ī̷ ̵͉͊c̶̀an̸̈́ ̶͠ͅtȏ̵ ̵͍̌h̷e̵lp̸̡͆ ̵̱̀y̷͗o̶u̷͆ oú̴t̴ ̶o̴ñ̵ ̶͊m̷y̶̋ en̴d̷͙͒.̴̎ ̶/̸̺̐/̵̺́/̷̬̊ 

i think that Fortuna is ready, but First we need to solve the mystery.

Justo ahora, Reptile.exe dijo:

Wouldn't that mean that they dont have a Release date and they are waiting for us to solve the mystery? They said on Twitter: /̶̻̋/̷̼̓/̶͕̍ ̵͎͠O̵̬͆ut̴̉wo̷͒rl̶̓dě̸̼rs̴̎͜, kẽ̵͈ep̸ ̶̡͆ḯ̴t ̷̉g̵͔̑o̷i̵̍͜ng̸̊.̵̈́ I̸̐’m̴̙̓ ̴̻̇ḋ̴̮o̸in̷͐g̵͕͠ ̶̺̆al̷l̶̇ ̵̰͐Ī̷ ̵͉͊c̶̀an̸̈́ ̶͠ͅtȏ̵ ̵͍̌h̷e̵lp̸̡͆ ̵̱̀y̷͗o̶u̷͆ oú̴t̴ ̶o̴ñ̵ ̶͊m̷y̶̋ en̴d̷͙͒.̴̎ ̶/̸̺̐/̵̺́/̷̬̊ 

Na, they say it wouldn't be out this week

1 minute ago, IntheCoconut said:

Did they send the cache stuff in the mail already? I haven't gotten the orokin or the newest one and I'm wondering if I missed my opportunity to get it.

Wait, is there already a cache code?

Also... I have realized I don't seem to have any way to change my forum avatar.

V FORK (O)
I | II FORK (T, L)
I FORK (T)
M FORK (F) 

Hidden behind images:
40.75397, -73.98301    <= NYC                     F (Or English M) CONFIRMED
37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco        O

From meta-data:
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia        T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)    S/T/L (Unsure of location)

1 минуту назад, Reptile.exe сказал:

On discord Buisness say: "The FINAL shipment is missing". I think Fortuna is ready like you. Maybe we can play it soon