Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about money - Credit early and late game

Rhino.Prime.

Hi!

A friend of mine recently joined the Tenno ranks and started playing warframe. Since then we've been talking a lot about this game and he made me see several things that I have not noticed before, because I started playing 4 years ago and kinda grew with the game.

I have as of today 48,619,622 credits. And I don't know what to do with them, because everything I need (yes, skins are a question of need) costs platinum or ducats and not credits. The odd wpn or frame that is released is payed for by 2 sorties and an elite alert, content that is not available to new players.

He struggles with credits because compared to other stuff, early game credit drops are rarer than some prime parts.

I am not askin to make credits tradable, I understand that that would undermine the progression of the game. But is there maye plans to shift credit drop rate more from late to early game? What do you think about that?

Edited by Rhino.Prime.

Well, dark sectors (expecially on ceres) helps a lot if a new player needs credit.

I had a lot of friends starting the game, and they didn't have many credit problems after they started doing some dark sector.

And as said above, beginners grind for credits and endo is to ensure they will not trivialize half the starchart because of leveled up mods

31 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

Well, dark sectors (expecially on ceres) helps a lot if a new player needs credit.

I had a lot of friends starting the game, and they didn't have many credit problems after they started doing some dark sector.

And as said above, beginners grind for credits and endo is to ensure they will not trivialize half the starchart because of leveled up mods

Read the OP again SLOWLY. Hes not asking for methods for obtaining Credits nor complaining about them, he is questioning the fact that Credits become almost useless at End-Game since you will be getting far more than you spend it.

58 minutes ago, Rhino.Prime. said:

I have as of today 48,619,622 credits. And I don't know what to do with them, because everything I need (yes, skins are a question of need) costs platinum or ducats and not credits.

Next time Baro comes up with the Pedestal Prime, just buy a bunch of them. :3

I have over 228KK Credits, mostly from doing Sorties every day. When a new Clan research shows up, i dont hesitate to throw 100K into it or into any goods Baro comes selling.