Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations vs Sorties - Ayatans, Endo and Kuva

Acersecomic

Here's an idea. Since we have Arbitrations to thank for beautiful amounts of Endo, making it a non-frustrating way to effectively farm endo instead of looking for compositions and what not and "meta" bllS#&$, why not replace Sortie Ayatan or 4k endo with 3000/4000 kuva?

Kuva Survival failed in providing a proper Kuva farm and it's still not been fixed and probably never will, so could we have sorties be a better way of getting Kuva? Cuzz honestly, there are few things worse than Kuva farming and Riven rolling in this game, and that's pre-fix Limbo.

17 hours ago, Erytroxylin said:

Sortie already gives 6k kuva, and it wont stop giving it to me. I have like 200k from stupid sortie.s 

I know it gives 6k, I'm just saying since we only have sht ways of getting kuva, why not expand it in the sorties since we already have two endo drops from it and we now have Arbitrations that shower us in Endo. So, why not replace some of that endo with Kuva is what I'm suggesting.

2 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

I know it gives 6k, I'm just saying since we only have sht ways of getting kuva, why not expand it in the sorties since we already have two endo drops from it and we now have Arbitrations that shower us in Endo. So, why not replace some of that endo with Kuva is what I'm suggesting.

I can agreee that we got more endo from arbitration ellite alerts than sortie, i also got in 1 run 1300 endo and  3x ayatan orta (batman) :D, so i can also agree that 4k endo should be replaced since anasa can be obtained only in sortie. maybe we can get some new arcane helms insted of 4k endo? that would put some nice ''fresh blood'' in trade, plus can be cool if that can be for example tenogen look helms, rotation can for instance be 7 day for specific helm, and all frame get at least 1.

Kuva survival didn't fail as a farming method. And how can Sorties possibly be a better alternative when you can only do them once a day?

But regardless I wouldn't go expecting any Kuva related changes happening until DE addresses Rivens/Dispositions. If any changes they plan to or might make will constitute changes to Kuva then they'll just have more work to do after Riven changes. With the worst case being that they want Kuva to be more efficient but then need to remove whatever Kuva bandaid from before and now the community loses their sh*t over "getting less Kuva".

2 hours ago, trst said:

Kuva survival didn't fail as a farming method. And how can Sorties possibly be a better alternative when you can only do them once a day?

Because Kuva farming is tedious as all hell. And Kuva Survival gives you pathetic amounts that DO NOT SCALE with time spent in the mission. They literaly translate to the same thing as if you're doing regular kuva missions, only this one is an endless survival one. Big Fkin Deal!

At least on sortie you get 6000 kuva if you're lucky once every leap year, and that's worth 10 damn kuva missions.

5 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Because Kuva farming is tedious as all hell. And Kuva Survival gives you pathetic amounts that DO NOT SCALE with time spent in the mission. They literaly translate to the same thing as if you're doing regular kuva missions, only this one is an endless survival one. Big Fkin Deal!

At least on sortie you get 6000 kuva if you're lucky once every leap year, and that's worth 10 damn kuva missions.

So go from tedious to a wildly inconsistent daily?

Also there is no reason for the Survival rewards to scale over time. The Kuva per minute of the Survival is comparable to a ~5-6 minute (non flood) Siphon. Buffing rewards in the survival makes normal siphons literally pointless.

Also DE doesn't want us doing endurance endless runs in the first place.

43 minutes ago, trst said:

So go from tedious to a wildly inconsistent daily?

Also there is no reason for the Survival rewards to scale over time. The Kuva per minute of the Survival is comparable to a ~5-6 minute (non flood) Siphon. Buffing rewards in the survival makes normal siphons literally pointless.

Also DE doesn't want us doing endurance endless runs in the first place. 

People are quite unhappy and Kuva Survival has been practicaly dead on arrival. BECAUSE IT HAS NO SCALING. Fk, even 25 or 25 more kuva per each cycle would mean so much to people. The amounts of Kuva we get regardless of mission is  quite pathetic and you spill blood and sweat and get dk sht when you roll 10, 20, 30 times. Like often all of these rolls are literaly unusable with crippling minuses or completely pointless positives.

Not to mention the riven pricing economy is a complete traversty and a fkfest of greed that WE NEED MORE KUVA to balance that sht out.

Edited by Acersecomic