Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing all Baro Ki'Teer's wares

OriVerda

Question

According to the wiki the amount of resources needed is a whopping Credits6433,980,000 + PrimeBucks54,335. Now, obviously there are items there that you wouldn't want to buy for various reasons. I own quite a bit of his wares already but imagine if I did want to farm the aforementioned amount of credits and ducats by the next TennoCon so I could purchase "all" his items, how long would it take without any boosters and is it hypothetically doable?

12 answers to this question

Next Tennocon is far away, absolutely doable.
Very rough esitmate:
For the credits, +/- 35 hours of High Index.
For the ducats, avg 50 ducats for an item after 5 minutes of gaming = 1086,7x5 mins = 5433,50 minutes = 90,5 hours of fissures.
Total 125,5 hours. Should be fine before next Tennocon.

Some people may disagree with the math and that's fine, there are so many ways to do so many mission types and so many possible squad setups, the numbers can vary greatly. As stated, very rough estimate. No promises on "correctness" :P 

2 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Next Tennocon is far away, absolutely doable.
Very rough esitmate:
For the credits, +/- 35 hours of High Index.
For the ducats, avg 50 ducats for an item after 5 minutes of gaming = 1086,7x5 mins = 5433,50 minutes = 90,5 hours of fissures.
Total 125,5 hours. Should be fine before next Tennocon.

Some people may disagree with the math and that's fine, there are so many ways to do so many mission types and so many possible squad setups, the numbers can vary greatly. As stated, very rough estimate. No promises on "correctness" 😛

Cheers dude!

I bought tickets for Tennocon to access Baro's full wares at last event, and barely saved a Ducat, but still managed to grind Ducats and get the majority of what I wanted, since then I buy at least one thing if online while he visits, hoping if still playing to complete the collection at the next Tennocon event 🙂

Next Tennocon is in 9 month, so it's probably doable.

Considering you only  get common rewards, you would get 54335 ducats by opening 3623 relics, which is about 302h of relic run if you take 5min per run but may be lower.
This is basically the worst case, so let's do some calculation to see what the average would be.

With intact relics (ducats for common/uncommon/rare being 15, 45, 100), if you always take the rarer reward with a 4 people squad, you would get 1-[(1-0.02)^4]=7.76% to get at least a rare item and 1-[(1-0.22)^4]=62.98% to get at least an uncommon item, so you will roughly get 100*0.0776+45*0.6298+15*02926=40.49 ducats per relic open.
This mean you will need to open abouts 1342 relics to get these 53335 ducats.

If you go on capture/extermination, you can open a relic each 3 minutes (let's say 4 considering loading time), so about 135h of relic opening, Meaning you could get enough ducats by doing 30min of relic opening every day until tennocon.

For the credits, you get 200k per 5 min in index, so about 14h15 for your 34M credits.

I would totally do it! Because i got no life.... but i dont get any special ware if i got all. However, if they would add a special item/decoration whatever that you can only have if you seriously bought every ware he got, THEN i would do it

Edit: Oh yeah and join the club of people having their Profile full of warning points (or soon a ban in my case) for using that bad bad word adults should never use but always use in reality beginning with A you just used LazerMaxim. (Yes you can get a warning even for that, ask me about it)

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Yeah, to dont be lectured like in school and be talked to like a kid maybe? And to understand using swearing words dont make you a worse person or criminel. Look at politcans, they often use words a lot of people dont know the meaning of, because they prefer to hide the tax increases and other disadvantages to the people behind that words. I prefer the more direct and honest way even if its not always the prettiest words i use for that, at least there you can count on me telling you my very honest opinion instead of hiding behind words.

As well as not using swearing words meaning someone is of higher intellect, again... look how some politicans are hiding behind words but are not always the smartest. (Of course there is always exceptions and some are not even using very well chosen words or dont even posses much elocution at all as politicans. Im not better in english sadly)

by the time tennocon baro arrives baro will have cycled through pretty much everything. save yourself the headache and just farm bit by bit every other week when baro shows up. there is not much that i dont have and im a casual that's played for barely over a year. 

9 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Edit: Oh yeah and join the club of people having their Profile full of warning points (or soon a ban in my case) for using that bad bad word adults should never use but always use in reality beginning with And you just used LazerMaxim. (Yes you can get a warning even for that, ask me about it)

Thanks for saying that,I didn't know I can get a warning even if i censored the word. I rarely say bad words in games and general,and even if I do that it's for laughs. Anyways,thanks for the tip