Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do I revenant's thrills take damage from me and my team

Rico3305

I wanted to rant about this and didn't know where to put it so, yeah. I don't understand why I can "team"-kill my thralls. What happens is during a defense I'll have about 5-10 thralls with me, I'll use dense macabre, a d I'll kill all of them! It is just really annoying and I hope the dev's do something [even though it isn't a glitch (I'm pretty sure) I hope they change it]

Because the idea of the ability is that they function like sacrificial minions rather than temporary allies.

Reave gives much better lifesteal if used on thralls (also you gain back Mesmer Skin charges, but you can just recast it so eh).

Also the shield/overshield drops from Dance Macabre was also put there as part of his really forced set of synergies.

It is what thralls are willing to do.

They will sacrifice themselves for the one they see as their High Be All. 

They will fight for them. They will die for them. They will give their all for their master. It fits with a vampire character. 

Now just waiting on his Augment that makes his Towers of Flames come to him and follow him on the ground and when he bullet jumps, they go out from him to destroy.