September 5Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Megan

2. Protective assault (allowing getting into casting range without being a straight tank).

This sounds something of a slash dash with a radial burst of fire, maybe with stagger/knockdown, at the end. You get in quick, stop foes from maiming you and then follow up with another ability. 

I think most here agree, that now that Overheats huge utility was removed they need to make a serious overhaul to Ember's abilities similar to Rhino.

Combining overheat and WOF, you mean Ember gaining damage resistance with WOF?

Personaly i think Ember's skills should be somewhat like this:

1. Damage and utility.

2. Protective assault (allowing getting into casting range without being a straight tank).

3. Quick damage (the concept of fireblast could stick here but could need some tweaks)

4. Serious damage (improved World on Fire)

Good points. But I just had a eureka moment...

What if Ember was given some sort of ability that was mobile? Like, an ability that has her exploding into the air and then landing to make another explosion? Obviously all fire based, and provides knock down on any enemies hit with it. This can be used as utility and mobility.

World on Fire targets 3 at a time makes it a crappy ulti. Now instead of running around looking for targets you have to wait for the ones around you to all die off 3 at a time? Either make it bigger or make it last longer, or not change it at all.

Good points. But I just had a eureka moment...

What if Ember was given some sort of ability that was mobile? Like, an ability that has her exploding into the air and then landing to make another explosion? Obviously all fire based, and provides knock down on any enemies hit with it. This can be used as utility and mobility.

Ember could have a bounce bomb!

Please consider adding specs in the Arsenal screens showing at least a given Warframe's health & shields, which reflect the WF's current mod loadout.

Please also consider adding basic weapon damage specs for a given weapon as it's brought up, which reflect the weapon's current mod loadout.  Potential crit-damage ranges would be nice to see as well.

These specs don't necessarily have to reflect the Warframe or weapon's specs against various enemies, or under various circumstances -although that would be nice- but could just be baseline numbers.  This would at least give us a way to compare various mod configurations.

Necro isn’t the only Warframe in the spotlight. Nyx, Vauban, Ember, Trinity, and Mag will all receive changes to their powers.  To some this may be disheartening, but know our intentions are good! Warframes will continue to get tweaked until they’re just right.

The road to Hell is paved by good intentions, my friend.

The road to Hell is paved by good intentions.

Just saying, most changes on those four are just too.. Sudden. Surprising, and overall doesn't work as they intended.

Mag have the power of a mighty morphin Nova ranger, and as bland, too. Ember got the most pummeling on her head. Vauban and Trin's however, is pretty.. Solid. Kuddos on Trin's and Vauban, but not on Emb's and Maggie's.

Just hoping your good intentions are all.. Honest. Because not just "some" disheartened by those changes, but "most."

Can't say much on other subjects, except...

OMG NEW GOLEM!!!!! <3 <3

OMG SCARVES!!!!!!!!!! <3

OMG CORPUS GAS..harvesting..uh...

Fart Station!!!!!! <3

..No really, I'm hyped at those 3.

Now we know where Miasma came from, and where the Corpus kept their "unwanted air."