Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Hate?

xoxcloudxox

If you were sitting with your buddies and another guy came in and started speaking in a different language to you, what would you do?

I think it is really your fault for not, y'know, being in a clan that speaks your language, or for being in an uber clan.

i didnt say anything at all. was just chilling and boom jokes about my mom left right and center.

edit: personally i dont mind cussing, but if you do it so much im eventually gonna wanna hit you hard in the face.., but yeah if people give a crap it used to be gryphus tech corp, but dont think badly of them it was just a few individuals.

also im british, so what who gives a crap.

Edited by xoxcloudxox

If you were sitting with your buddies and another guy came in and started speaking in a different language to you, what would you do?

I think it is really your fault for not, y'know, being in a clan that speaks your language, or for being in an uber clan.

I'd sit quietly, because I don't know what he just said. Most people would do that or say "whaaat" in their native language.

Just because they speak differently doesn't give them the right to be jerks.

>_> That's not cool.

not all of them were bad people, there are quite a few genuine guys in there im not hating on GTC im just confused as to why people hate in a co-operative game, its supposed to be a team game, teams cant function if your babbling about stupid arguments not worth having, tbh i might just go solo if i cant find a clan that'll have me within a month or two, seems the best way, play it with my close friends that are on my friends list.

basically yes

Honestly I don't think it matters what nationality they were. I'm also English and all my online friends are American. I never have them making fun of me for it. It's the usual kinds of people who think the accent is funny or that all stereotypes about brits are true. (Although I do drink copious amounts of tea ;) )  Just ignore them and move on. People on the internet think that because they're anonymous they can act and speak the way they want, which to a certain degree they can. But you can also never speak to them again and there's nothing they can do about it. Besides most foreign girls seem to think the accent is hot. (Or guys if you're female)

Edited by Critter

not all of them were bad people, there are quite a few genuine guys in there im not hating on GTC im just confused as to why people hate in a co-operative game, its supposed to be a team game, teams cant function if your babbling about stupid arguments not worth having, tbh i might just go solo if i cant find a clan that'll have me within a month or two, seems the best way, play it with my close friends that are on my friends list.

Honestly I don't think it matters what nationality they were. I'm also English and all my online friends are American. I never have them making fun of me for it. It's the usual kinds of people who think the accent is funny or that all stereotypes about brits are true. (Although I do drink copious amounts of tea ;) )  Just ignore them and move on. People on the internet think that because they're anonymous they can act and speak the way they want, which to a certain degree they can. But you can also never speak to them again and there's nothing they can do about it. Besides most foreign girls seem to think the accent is hot. (Or guys if you're female)

The thing you gotta remember is, everyone's different.  No, just because someone is American doesn't make them innately ignorant and foolish... albeit a lot are (I say that as an American), and I'm sorry you had to be a victim of that.  Everyone is an individual to some extent and national origin doesn't absolutely define you... Everyone is an individual in every way except one: we gotta hate someone.  There has to be another person or a celebrity or a hobby or fandom or a game or SOMETHING that causes ill feelings between two groups... Hate is human, unfortunately, and there are a lot of people that will hone in on anything that doesn't seem normal to their every day lives and chastise it.

If you're looking for a friendly clan, PM me.  I'm part of a fantastic one that'll happily accept you.

Edited by GIMO