Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 9.8. Changes Discussion Thread Merger

ExorcistEX

In case you ladies and gentlemen were wondering, this is the proper way to perform a massive stealth nerf. No announcement, no warning, just "so I heard you like guns that use lots of ammo." Goodbye, Hikou. Goodbye, Supra. Goodbye, Flux. Goodbye, Boltor. Heck, if your favorite primary does rapid fire at all, and you ever play any of the longer style games, you are pretty much screwed. And all it takes is removing ammo boxes from the market. Genius.

Despite the fact that if you have access to supra and/or flux, you shouldn't run out of ammo, I do agree with you. Lower levels already are gimped enough with massive armour scaling when their weapon progression is so slow on those levels, there's no need to gimp them more. However, the change of the system might be preparation for armour system rework.

Seriously? What achievement would it be building a Dojo if you could buy the resources with credits, which are plenty? Lots of people in the forums want powerful weapons to remain powerful, and their very source of power infinite? Bad positioning and taking an Ancient's poison hit being solved by 2 clicks?

I prefer a little challenge and planning with my PVE thank you very much.

I don't like it either, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Just speculation on my part, say they switched to the system of uniform ammo pickups with every person collecting yellow ammo, and that becomes a set amount of ammo for the weapon.

Or maybe we will get a new mod that increases the amount of ammo per pickup,

We don't know anything at this point, but we are right to ask for an answer.

I'm guessing because it made some of their mods/auras useless? Also it makes certain weapons insanely op since you can replenish the weapon however many times you want? Aka, Twin Vipers ripping through pratically all bosses with speed and ease... ect.

P.S: I would advise you don't stock... these items are going to be r-e-m-o-v-e-d from the game, whether you bought them, or not...

Edited by Numerikuu

What a stupid thing to do...

I really hope DE has something planned, because rapid fire weapons are the MOST fun weapons in the game currently.*Puncture Gorgon + Electric Shield Win!*

I really hope ammo boxes are reincluded, one way or another.

I bet they will do the same thing they've done with the last few issues, just make it platinum only!

wait what since when did people use ammo boxes

A lot. How do you think people survive defense high levels?

It doesn't matter how strong your acrid is, eventually the mobs will fight against air molecules worse then they fight against the Acrid's Damage.

And you do realize people use rather non ammo efficient guns, right?

1. NerfKill Bastilie ability (12? what ur smouk? no need to make it infinite, just increase limit)

2. You Kill Overheat ("Fire skin is now an offensive power rather than a defensive power" LOL, are u freaking kidding me? yao.png )

3. Damn u broke a good support warframe (vauban) but still not nerf @(*()$ NOVA!

pass to Steve that it works well!

end

Edited by Y880320

you made three mistakes

1.) wrong place, there are feedback threads for each frame

2.) there Is no real feedback, tell us why it is so bad

3.) Have you even played these frames after the update?

Edited by Finch.

Lol, making 12 enemies useless is a nerf to you?

That's balance, friend.

Especially considering that when you kill one another enemy gets hung, it's 12 constant enemies, not just 12.

Kill faster  = Old School Bastille

Overheat.. dunno how to work with that.

And if breaking a one trick pony of it's only trick makes it useless then maybe it's time to make it's other skills useful? Vortex is nice, and Teslas are good temporary stuns.

A lot. How do you think people survive defense high levels?

It doesn't matter how strong your acrid is, eventually the mobs will fight against air molecules worse then they fight against the Acrid's Damage.

And you do realize people use rather non ammo efficient guns, right?

can't speak for acrid, but i've been using flux rifle/snipetron vandal with vasto/dual vastos, both equipped with maximum fire rate mods for a while. the only ammo boxes i even have are from when the login rewards gave them out, and i still never used any of them

edit: oh cool 1k posts

Edited by rCaliberGX