Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's Iron Skin on K-Drive

DynHamid

Casting Iron Skin and using the K-Drive afterwards completely removes Iron Skin, making me pretty vulnerable to every type of damage. I don't know whether this is intended or not and I didnt test it for similar abilites (Gara, Nezha etc.) but changing this would make K-driving a lot safer! 🙂

Edited by DynHamid

1 hour ago, Dhan1412 said:

But Archwing got abilities and they flying a lot harder to get shot also they got thir own stats like hp and shield, while in k-drive you keep your warframe health and shield capacity, very vulnerable if i must say.

True, also in KDrive it would be nice to be able to cast defensive buffs (eg. Iron skin)

It cancels every skill you have active, which is utter bS#&$ tbh, considering K-Drive does not have any HP and skills of it's own, and also you are more vulnerable because you are stuck on the ground. Yet another thing to skip them in normal use.

Il y a 10 heures, pradhana a dit :

nezha still has his buff on kdrive.

this, plus i dont see the big deal, kdrive combat its not a thing yet so there is no point in stayin in the kdrive mid combat, and if youre boosting on your kdrive enemies cant even hit you, dont get me wrong im not against, but i dont see it as a big deal, maybe im just me but enemies rarely hit me on the k-drive, but for the sake of consistency, every iron skin-like  skill should stay, tho as a nezha player im ok either way.

Imho this is a huge no-no for me as I'm a Rhino main, I'm just not going to use Rhino with K-Drive until this changes. You use up 200 energy to set up your 100k damage Iron skin, and then you hop on to the kdrive and it's wasted (And you are exposed since you have no health/shield mods). This is a big problem. Please DE take a look at this.

Edited by georgewesker97

On 2018-11-11 at 4:49 PM, Astralgen said:

its probably intended since the same thing happens in archwing mode

yes, and that is probably similar to the "replacement" mechanic when one fall into a pit or otherwise get into an "illegal" place. they should just make channel, timed and other staying abilities like rhinos ironskin stay in place whenever all this happens - we don't even get the energy spended (or part of it) back when the effects got stripped from us.

On 2018-11-13 at 12:43 AM, Lisztomaniac said:

this, plus i dont see the big deal, kdrive combat its not a thing yet so there is no point in stayin in the kdrive mid combat, and if youre boosting on your kdrive enemies cant even hit you, dont get me wrong im not against, but i dont see it as a big deal, maybe im just me but enemies rarely hit me on the k-drive, but for the sake of consistency, every iron skin-like  skill should stay, tho as a nezha player im ok either way.

but you might still have a lot of iron skin left when a combat ends, and if you then use the kdrive to get to the next bounty objective or whatever, you have to recast it, while it would normally just stay there until something hurts you enough. this can cost you quite a bit of energy, especially since you'd usually recast iron skin the moment it's down since it doesn't have an expiration timer.