Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bannable offense?

TheRandomDeathGod

Question

I have considered using 'Hialgo Boost' before when I was trying to run POE although doing a few research, I decided it be best I wouldn't and that I don't necessarily need it since I could still run POE with some problems. With the release of Fortuna, I barely did the quest and unlocked vallis open-world, note that I have the lowest settings possible(achieved within the game), and I want to play with my friends but the moment I load in, it would just go unresponsive. I would just like to use 'Hialgo Boost' to lower the resolution of the game below that 50% limit. For those who had experience with 'Hialgo Boost,' I would like to know how long you had been using it and whether you received a ban, warning, or etc. Other than that, can I get some clarification whether I can use 'Hialgo Boost' safely.

10 answers to this question

Well lowering the resolution, reduces the details of the game. Although I'm not sure how it really works, I guess the computer renders each frame faster with less things to render? 

I discover 'Hialgo Boost' from this video:

Although this seems like an account made to test the 'Hialgo Boost' and it could've been banned after which I don't want happening to mine.

On 2018-11-12 at 9:56 PM, TheRandomDeathGod said:

Well lowering the resolution, reduces the details of the game. Although I'm not sure how it really works, I guess the computer renders each frame faster with less things to render? 

I discover 'Hialgo Boost' from this video:

Although this seems like an account made to test the 'Hialgo Boost' and it could've been banned after which I don't want happening to mine.

To put it simple its exact same principal as when you have 2 books each have 100 pages but book number 1 have 2 000 letters per page where book number two have only 500 letters per page.
Guess which you will read faster.

On 2018-12-10 at 11:41 PM, ZeroZX4 said:

To put it simple its exact same principal as when you have 2 books each have 100 pages but book number 1 have 2 000 letters per page where book number two have only 500 letters per page.
Guess which you will read faster.

Probably the one book, I don't have to change my viewpoint and thoughts of books, just reading that one book with one story! :3 Oh wait.. was that a rhetorical- (Yes I understand, okay then)

Edited by TheRandomDeathGod