The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Builds

(XBOX)B2B Atomic

Question

7 answers to this question

i wont be specific in builds but instead give you a fundamental understanding of how to build

health conversion, and arcane guardian(s) are to points i should state are key to nezha

the activation of these when casting warding halo scales its health higher then normal, (nice synergy) 

so factor that into how you play and use chakram 

reaping chakram augment is useful to buff health conversion , but warding halo can be handy to help team and other situations

Corrosive Projection, Power Drift, Augur Message, Narrow Minded (r8), Intensify, Augur Secrets, Stretch, Rolling Guard (r8), Transient Fortitude (R8), Primed Flow (r8)

That gives you 183 duration, 100 efficiency, 91 range and 202 strength.

You don't need any energy mods, Nezha turns enemies into energy orb fountains. You also don't need any survivability mods because between the invulnerability provided by Warding Halo and Rolling Guard, you are totally covered up to silly levels. You can do hours of MOT without ever dying this way.

I run with a corrosive Amprex, rad/corrosive or rad/viral Mara Detron (for rad CC) and a Zaw dagger with Exodia Contagion for guaranteed viral procs.

Halve health, strip armor, kill stuff. 😉

If you fit any kind of health/armor/energy mods on Nezha while fighting high level content, you are doing it wrong!

On 2018-11-14 at 12:23 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i wont be specific in builds but instead give you a fundamental understanding of how to build

health conversion, and arcane guardian(s) are to points i should state are key to nezha

the activation of these when casting warding halo scales its health higher then normal, (nice synergy) 

so factor that into how you play and use chakram 

reaping chakram augment is useful to buff health conversion , but warding halo can be handy to help team and other situations

I personally dont like Health Conversion on Nezha.  I don't take damage often enough to even be able to pick up a health orb, so the mod rarely benefits me.

I make a Jack of all build , and it suits me for most content and keeps me going for more than an hour on MOT, it deals damage , can CC , supports and tanks well too.

Here is what you get:

Duration: 128,

Efficiency: 130

Range: 175

Strength: 214

Essential Mods:

Primed continuity,

Streamline,

Stretch,

Umbral Intensify , Transient Fortitude (umbral variant can be replaced by regular ones with minor loss).

Vitality.

Optional / Replaceable mods:

Corrosive Projection for aura - pick whatever you are comfortable with.

Augur Reach - allows me to lock a decent sized room with the spears. can be replaced with armor , duration , strength mods as per preference.

Power drift - replace with whatever exilus mod you want - maglev makes it rather fun too.

Augment:

Personal preference - i replace it with whatever i feel like at the moment , all are good and all are useable with above build.

Safeguard for supporting squad or defense (my default choice),

Reaping chakram for when you really wanna see damage and want to provide health orbs,

Pyroclastic flow ... when you really really wanna kick a jerk in the face and see him melt.

Arcanes are kinda obvious though , arcane avenger is excellent on any tanky frame , the other one can be either guardian or arcane strike or whatever weapon boosting arcane you want as per your playstyle.

It is important to note that i rely on using the chakram to regain energy frequently , i am never below 50% energy , 

and my Kavat is always by my side for passive buffs, so i am rarely at less than max health (safeguard on kavat keeps it ticking much longer too).

Do not forget that you are immune to status effects , including the barrier door magnetic and toxic cloud procs so there is no reason you should be standing still.

And so i am very rarely at less than 25% shields , unless i get really unlucky.

Nullifiers are a bit annoying , but the cast speed is so quick that i can usually close in kll the nullifier with melee , recast the halo and be back in action in no time.

Firewalker should always be on too.

Hope i helped.

Edited by 0_The_F00l