Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh.. so this is why they nerfed Fortuna

(PSN)xtharbadx

5 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

You're forgetting. Everything must be balanced around the vet players, otherwise the smallest minority of players might leave.

you know its funny how everyone makes fun of "vets" for wanting some content to be balanced for them.

Everything in warframe is balanced around new players. everything. and ye, vets might be a minority compared to new players, but they are still quite many

3 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

you know its funny how everyone makes fun of "vets" for wanting some content to be balanced for them.

Everything in warframe is balanced around new players. everything. and ye, vets might be a minority compared to new players, but they are still quite many

Which is why we’re finally getting content like Onslaught and Arbitration. Good solid challenging missions that can really screw over anyone unprepared (seriously people bring a healer to the Arbitration Defenses)

7 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Which is why we’re finally getting content like Onslaught and Arbitration. Good solid challenging missions that can really screw over anyone unprepared (seriously people bring a healer to the Arbitration Defenses)

Onslaught is just a mindless Spam fest.

And Aebitration is just annoying with those drones, but really not challenging for long time Players 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Bombarder0:

And this is why "Veterans" need to stop complaining

ALL THINGS BALANCED AS THEY SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Highlord83:

You're forgetting. Everything must be balanced around the vet players, otherwise the smallest minority of players might leave.

Funny how both of you just pick this Video where a new player is diying a few times as an example of why it was a good thing to make the changes.

Lets only talk about this particular video with this particular player:

You know what i see in this Video?

- a player that is excited as hell

- a player that even if he fails stays motivated "i have the feeling i can do this"

- a player that is not ranting like "aaaah this game is trash i die too often" but simply is LAUGHING when he dies and tries again

- overall a player that seems to enjoy the game

Yup, totally a reason to say "see, thats why it was completly the right decision".

I can see it too, this player was soooo close from leaving the game forever.

Lets see how much excitement and motivition is left in his videos when he gets to a point where he only has to press 4 to kill everything 😛

13 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

I guess I can feel the pain there, if a new player hears about this awesome game that had a awesome update and want to try it out ... 

The forums are just filled with people screaming to nerf things left and right, then they add "hard" content and that has to get nerfd down to the level with the nerfd warframes can compete. so when new content comes out well nerf that too and complain that it was too hard also.