Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi A5 relics not showing up as bounty rewards

PollexMessier

The codex states that they're suppose to be a possible reward for bounties from both cetus and fortuna. but checking regularly over the course of several days I'v only ever seen axi S4 as a reward and never A5. usually when two relics are listed under bounty rewards it swaps every time it refreshes but iv seen it refresh and it didn't swap which leads me to believe this is some kind of bug of the bounty refresh system, or de have just outright forgotten to add it to the reward pool. i REALLY do not want to deal with the rng of trying to farm it from a mission that has every other available axi relic as a possible reward. that's the whole point of them being a bounty reward to begin with.

ether that, or the system was changed for it to be random every refresh and possibly repeat the same relic, and iv just had improbably bad luck

Fortuna and Cetus have 3 bountie rortations AB&C, there is drawn a new rotation each time the rotation ends.

Both Fortuna and Cetus droped Axi A5 on rotation B and only on rotation B.

The drop data is accessable on the forums.

sat there and watched it refresh twice and finally saw the A5. guess i was just unlucky, the rotations advice helped. really damn annoying that you have to wait 5 hours for it to appear as a reward if you just happen to get on at the wrong time. one of the many things in this game i can see as being an unbelievably massive inconvenience to players that actually have lives

12 hours ago, SaltyKelong said:

Does anyone know how long before Axi A5 cycle out and gets replaced with something else?

I've been watching the POE bounties day in and day out for about a week now. It seems to follow the standard AABC rotation, where each rotation is 2.5 hours long and Axi A5 only showing up on rotation B. You can use Warframe hub to watch POE bounties, and figure out what time Axi A5 will be showing up by looking at which Furax Wraith part is in the rotation and comparing to the drop tables on the wiki.

Is there 3-4 rotations for mods/weapon parts because there isnt that many relics to flip between is there???   Just S4 and A5.     There should only be 2 reward pools it flips between.   If there is going to be 4 then they should rotate through them faster like every 30 mins.  

On the subject of POE bounties....(dont have fortuna yet...)...........

Lith Relic drop rate is abysmal!!!  You only get 3 rolls at rewards and there is so much worthless garbage in the reward pools you never get lith relics.   I have used Cetus/PoE to grab all the new stuff except Vasto/Avasto Prime (cuz of issue above, didnt even know it dropped at PoE , thought u had to buy from Baro).   Mag, Nova, Soma, Boar, Dakra.... I farmed for all the relics and popped them myself and have all of these things.  The Lith M2's were the worst ones to collect (besides Axi A5's).   I did ALOT of runs for Lith M2's and had horrible luck.   Those lower bounties need 4-5 objectives so we get 4-5 reward rolls or you need to remove the garbage from the reward pools like endo, credits, minerals.  You have the newbie bounty mission that has no relics that can reward all that garbage if people really need it......

And it seems like none of our feedback was heard about Void Relics.  I am super in favor of having new relic hotspots around the maps.   But you have to remove all other relics from the hotspot and just have the new ones like POE does it.    Even if Void or whatever hotspot has ONLY new relics Cetus/PoE still would kick their butt as a farm spot because you get a shot at earning multiple relics for the same amount of time.   So I would definately change the reward pools for hotspot endless missions also.  Not only should hotspots ONLY have new relics but for the endless missions every round should just be relic drops also and not endo or mods or whatever.  (especially Dark Sectors,  Dark Sectors seem to have way more mods in the reward pools than regular versions?)

The thing I hate most about relics though is gather void trace.  Im getting better at it.  x4 rounds of some endless fissures gets me around 100 trace (usually just short).  I have a ton of relics but alot of them I do not want to waste popping just for void trace.  I want to rad them and then pop them.  But if you do NOT use a relic while running for void trace in random groups is frowned upon.  You want ducats and the other people in the group want ducats and if you do not bring a relic it feels like you are cheating them. (Sure you can recruit a group that doesnt want to use relics but who wants to do that just to farm trace?)  But the biggest issue for me is even when I get 4 rounds of endless thats a good 20 mins so I can pop 1 relic.  Its much to slow.    People save up their trace and only use them on new relics.   Going back or older stuff is incredibly hard to do because nobody wants to invest time/effort into it.  We need a much larger flow of void trace.  It should be a reward for every mission type.   It would be cool if we could set up planet extrators to passively generate Void Trace.   It would be cool if our Mastery Ranking allows us to gain more focus.   My pool is almost up to 1100 trace and let me tell you...it will never get maxed out lol.   I may only get it up to 4-500 in between relic unvaultings.