Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos Prime Elemental-Fx Bug

NecoTheSergal

I noticed happily, as an Orthos Prime user, that DE had finally made the Orthos Prime not as ridiculously long which I saw bugged some people. Either way, all is good that it looks moderately-sized in length, however I noticed because of this change, you guys forgot to change ONE THING....

fi7j.jpg

05jw.jpg

The elemental effects on it still appear as if it were on the Elongated version and are floating in the air where they used to be positioned.

Edited by NecoTheSergal

Doesn't it get longer when you start using it? IIRC that length it it's "sheathed" one.

Yes, Orthos Prime is a 'Grower' and not a 'Show'er'.

So, the elemental visual effects are correct when you're swinging it around in public.. . . . . . rofl

But when sheathed, the elements are as you see, there needs to be two positions for the elemental-fx. :P One for when its holstered and the other that quickly goes into combat-mode to the extended-length when in use

Edited by NecoTheSergal

i noticed this 10 seconds after update and posted it on proper section called bugs this is feedback is it not?? but it was a hoot using it XD

or maybe it was on purpose, it was all a scheme to make us realize how stupidly long it was! XD

Edited by OvAeons