Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient on venus Lab are not dead!

Doctor11234567890

So i was at the lab that has so many sentient Parts I was opening the chamber That has battalyst  hologram then sentient that was in the chamber start to attacking me at first i thought it was some corpus MOA And I was surprise that it is the battalyst that was attacking me So did someone have this kind of situration Cause i almost did not survive from that attack

Edited by Doctor11234567890

That chamber only locked down during a bounty spy mission. If you are talking about that particular part with the hologram having a glass cover covering it, it only happens during bounty spy. So what 'open the chamber' are you talking about?

I just went there and nothing happened

I am still wondering what do you mean by 'open the chamber'. You mean you are doing a bounty spy mission there which required you to hack that platform for the glass to lift up, so you can hack the terminal in front of the hologram for the mission to succeed?

Yup, happened to me too.  Also dont know where but I remember someone mentioning in a post that the new corpus weapons from fortuna seem to use sentitent tech (the "orange"(?) bits some of the shapes built into the gun).  Which makes there being a living (in a robotic sense) sentient right next to some of those weapons.  

Its an interesting theory, wonder if this supports it....

1 hour ago, KillerSiri said:

Yup, happened to me too.  Also dont know where but I remember someone mentioning in a post that the new corpus weapons from fortuna seem to use sentitent tech (the "orange"(?) bits some of the shapes built into the gun).  Which makes there being a living (in a robotic sense) sentient right next to some of those weapons.  

Its an interesting theory, wonder if this supports it....

Its not a theory, its part of those weapons lore. The Corpus are always experimenting with sentient tech, as seen in Valkyr Prime trailer, these Venus labs and now with these weapons. The Ocucor uses a part that is similar to an Amp piece (which is sentient tech) and the name is a reference to the Conculysts. The Battacor looks a lot like the arm canons that the Batalysts have in each arm. You can also notice how the sentient parts are very different from Corpus design and even the color is different from the rest of the weapon.

In any case, its really nice to see DE adding these subtle lore entries in the game.

2 hours ago, Nitro747 said:

Its not a theory, its part of those weapons lore. The Corpus are always experimenting with sentient tech, as seen in Valkyr Prime trailer, these Venus labs and now with these weapons. The Ocucor uses a part that is similar to an Amp piece (which is sentient tech) and the name is a reference to the Conculysts. The Battacor looks a lot like the arm canons that the Batalysts have in each arm. You can also notice how the sentient parts are very different from Corpus design and even the color is different from the rest of the weapon.

In any case, its really nice to see DE adding these subtle lore entries in the game.

Oh, nice to know that that piece of info was confirmed, because its been on my mind since I first saw it brought up.  

Yeah on second glance I feel like I should have noticed the similarity sooner.  I dunno, I guess in the thumbnail I thought the orange (red?) was a bit off.  As a side-note, isn't the "Ocucor" name more of a reference to the "Oculyst" (Odd, considering its unarmed) rather than the "Conculyst" (A melee-focused sentient)?

Wonder if this is somehow gonna backfire on the corpus at some point.