Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalization for those who left squad/abort mission after failed hack in spy

Chiika777

Dont you hate it when someone joined your squad quietly during spy mission, and went to any vault, failed to hack the data, and left the game? I do. and they need to be punished to that. If only DE could penalized those who clicked abort mission / left squad after they failed hacking the data 🙄 It is a different story if they got DCd or game crashed.. but.. those monkeys that being a donkey need to be at least get an hour ban or something. little and small punishment but annoying

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

And how would you tell the difference between getting DC'd or someone quitting cause of a failed hack? 

I dont really know XD wont the server save the choice of whatever we pick? like a log or something

because sometimes, when my game crash and I relog, I could still rejoin a mission or so.

You'd rather they hang around to screw up another vault as well? 😀

Shoot me if I've missed something obvious, but doing Spy missions in pub just seems to have no advantage?

If you know the vaults, solo is more reliable. If you don't know the vaults, solo is a chance to practice and learn.

For sure Spy would get done faster with a reliable team, but pub is just too random.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with those that say determining the fairness of the punishment would be hard.

I suggest that for public spy vault the use a system of tier; Like, a player do spy missions, his or her successes or failures are tracked like a stat and the squad forming put the player only with his or her tier. Like tier 1: lots of failures, tier 2: mostly 2/3 vaults opened and tier 3 all data recovered. The tier would be determined by points and account for the last week of playing and the overall tier more often acquired to account for players that don't play often.

That would let grumpy veterans 😉 do a fast run and give newbies the times to try and see how it's done before someone blitz everything before they orient themselves.

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, Chiika777 said:

Dont you hate it when someone joined your squad quietly during spy mission, and went to any vault, failed to hack the data, and left the game? I do. and they need to be punished to that. If only DE could penalized those who clicked abort mission / left squad after they failed hacking the data 🙄 It is a different story if they got DCd or game crashed.. but.. those monkeys that being a donkey need to be at least get an hour ban or something. little and small punishment but annoying

Yes I hate it, and no, sorry no punishment. You can't. I mean if they fail the hack and you quit its ok, but they can't? Nah, it sucks but it's not an issue that needs DE coding time.

I'm sorry but you're sounding like an entitled little brat. Either play solo or group up. DE is not here to penalize people for playing the game how they made it. yes it's annoying but the fault is all yours. Such a minuscule issues that already has a solution. Sorry if i was a little harsh

• Like 1

I don't think it should be punishable. I mean, sure, it leaves a bad taste, but it's not that terrible. In sorties failing a mission is already a sufficient punishment. And in normal missions (when you don't have to get all vaults) it hurts nobody — you can easily complete the mission without the Tenno who was too ashamed to face his failure and thus decided to commit sudoku. Unless that Tenno was a host — but again, host migrations is separate problem and I'm sure DE will eventually fix them to never break the game.

Edited by AlienOvermind