Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nearly a month out, but bugs are still here

Rokynator99_CZ

So, I really enjoy playing Garuda and after recent changes she is a bit better, but she has been out nearly a month and the bugs with her 1 and 2 are still there.

First, most annoying one, when casting her 1 she randomly teleports all over the place, in most cases she ends up falling out of the map or stuckued inside walls. If you want to play her effectivelly, youre casting her 1 a lot.

And second, when casting her 2 on a target, which is killed by team mates during animation, it locks all of her abilities including transference. Recently I discovered that there is same thing happening like with here 1, random teleports, sometimes ending up falling out of the map.

These are the two most annoying bugs I encoutered and the worst thing is, these bugs are there since her release and it makes Garude less enjoyable.

On 2018-12-01 at 11:35 AM, Redfeather75 said:

Do you find that garuda's 1 makes you fall through the map in any place or just orb vallis. Because so far it's only happened to me in orb vallis.

It happens everywhere and it's rather bad. Using first power on flying enemies can also put you on "ceiling level" with walk on air bug.

https://imgur.com/YvwjuQe

YvwjuQe.jpg

Edited by Sannidor
forums reject imgur link for forums

If DE fixes Garuda's most glaring bugs and cleans up targeting with her 1 and 2*, I think she will become easily the most fun frame for me to play, despite the various balance and fluidity issues that still remain. As it stands, I can't count the amount of times I "successfully" cast 2 only to realize my teammates already killed the target.

*I'm not sure if this is supposed to be "working as intended" already, but it sure doesn't feel like it. Unfortunately, being reminded of these issues so frequently makes me feel like I'm beta testing a half-baked frame early in the design process, not a finished product.