Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe in future new warframe that will be combination of Infested and Sentient... just an idea

JesterKnockOut

Disclaimer: This is just my idea and this is just thoughts that I want to shear... if you want you can shear some opinion about yours idea.

(English is not my first language but I try my best to explain it. 😉 )

Simply Orokin hidden experiment where was the idea to combine sentient parts with invested flesh and mix them all with warframe energy to make it work. They try to make this prototype plenty of times but there is not known if it succeeded and it was suppose withstand all situations in battlefield from times of old war but it never got seen sun of light and when new war awaken he awakes with it. This is just idea about the quest...

Look: Warframe that have six tentacles on his back which glow in dark areas (the tentacles are only visible when he use fourth ability), head and body are made of sentient parts but the arms and legs are made of infested flesh.

Name: Essen (If you want just give idea on what it could be) 

Level 0 Armour:75  Energy:90  Health:130  Shield:90  Sprint Speed 1.00

Level 30 armour: 225 Shields: 270 health: 390 energy: 135 Sprint Speed 1.00

Passive ability: (Adaptation) He got 20% buff to auras at max essence level (20%-60 essence) 

I am not putting how much damage each ability could make or time duration (specific numbers).

His first ability could be name Essence absorption: He put hands on floor same as banshee ability (Sound Quake) instead of shaking the ground. He makes spike erupt from ground and stab enemy with sentient spike covered in invested flesh. It dose to enemy damage over time and building gauge ( Life essence) with it but it can be use only at 3 enemy's at start max 6 at level 30. This move make him unable to move but it absorb essence and small amount of health with each enemy. Stabbed enemy by spikes are stunted.

Using energy overtime with strengths and range.

To activate 25 energy

3 energy/1 sec it is consuming energy but give back essence

Max gauge fill is 60 life essence

Second ability Symbiotic conflict: Start harming himself with his hands which consume 10 essence and make him explode with wave which slow and damage enemy also give shields to friendly units it give more shields to players which have lower amount of health. When he use his ability the shields are destroyed but when no shields available then he destroy 10% of his health.

Duration ability, range and strength on how much enemy are slowed and duration for time as range for distance of wave.

10 essence consume and 15 energy.

Third could be Massive Hunger: Create 2-4 at max level sentient drones mix with invested flesh. They buff first ability with collecting essence and deal damage to nearby enemy's with acid which they shoot out.

It will work with strengths of damage they make and duration on how long they will stay until time run out.

55 energy cost

The fourth is Symbiotic Perfection : He start beryl floating with his tentacles pointing forward which will be able to shoot out energy that by hitting one enemy just go after another one but with each enemy hit chain reaction will get weaker, simply first hit will be the strongest and then after hitting another enemy it will get weaker and weaker (enemy need to be in range) max enemy hit with chain reaction will be 3-5 at max level.

Consume 4 essence/1 sec.

Ability works with range for chain reaction of energy hits distance and strength with power of hit.

Activate 100 energy but it dose not consume energy over time after active but instead consume essence. With full essence it will work for 15 sec.

It is just idea and if DEV want to use it then I will have nothing against it. This warframe fits similar play between Harrow and Nidus style play.

It is not perfect drawing and I am sorry. I could say is bad but soon as I got some digital tools to draw it on PC then I will fix it to make it looks better.

HRs0tCb.jpg

Some basic drawing to make the idea on how it looks...

The invested is actually covering his back. The glowing orb should be behind this sentient chest part. The head is floating on top of his body if someone want to know why I put it this way it is simply because some of the sentient parts are floating close to the main body.

The Blue parts are the glowing parts of sentient and invested body.

Edited by JesterKnockOut
Improvement on the idea.

Disclaimer: This is just my idea and this is just thoughts that I want to shear... if you want you can shear some opinion about yours idea.

(English is not my first language but I try my best to explain it. 😉 )

Simply Orokin hidden experiment where was the idea to combine sentient parts with invested flesh to make it withstand all situations in battlefield from times of old war but it never got seen sun light and when new war awaken he awakes with it. This is just idea about the quest...

Look: Warframe that have six invested tentacles on his back which glow in dark areas, head and body are made of sentient parts but the arms and legs are made of infested flesh.

Name: Essen (If you want just give idea on what it could be) 

Level 0 Armour:75  Energy:110  Health:130  Shield:90  Sprint Speed 1.00

Level 30 armour: 225 Shields: 270 health: 390 energy: 135 Sprint Speed 1.00

Passive ability the smaller amount of shields will give more armour.

His first ability could be name Soul feed : Using his tentacles by stabbing enemy with it and just absorb life essence (which is not healing) from enemy dealing damage over time and building gauge with it but it can be use only at 3 enemy at start max 6 at level 30.

Using energy with strengths stats.

Max gauge fill is 60 life essence

Second ability Essence spread: Siting himself with tentacles from his back which consume 10 essence and make him explode with wave which slow and damage enemy also give shields to friendly units it give more shields to players which have lower amount of health. 

Duration ability, range and strength on how much enemy are slowed and duration for time as range for distance of wave.

Third could be Sentient flesh: Using 50 energy to create 2-4 at max level sentient drones mix with invested flesh they buff first ability with collecting essence and deal damage to nearby enemy's with acid which they shoot out.

It will work with strengths of damage they make and duration on how long they will stay until time run out.

The fourth is Control Fury: He start beryl floating with his tentacles pointing forward which will be able to shoot out energy that by hitting one enemy just go after another one but with each enemy hit chain reaction will get weaker, simply first hit will be the strongest and then after hitting another enemy it will get weaker and weaker (enemy need to be in range) max enemy hit will be 3-5 at max level 

Consume 4 essence/1 sec. (less efficiency will make consume more essence)

Ability works with range for chain reaction of energy hits distance and strength with power of hit.

It is just idea and if DEV want to use it then I will have nothing against it. This warframe fits similar play between Harrow and Nidus style play.

Edited by JesterKnockOut

Well they're gonna have to come up with a good ass reason as to why infestation and sentient energy can suddenly mix when sentients are explicitly poisonous to the infestation. As this is technically already Revenant, who still didn't exactly make sense. 

The invested parts fight back the sentient body parts but by collecting life essence the warframe adapt to work with invested as sentient at same time but like I said it just thoughts.

Actually I think that sentient energy is poisonous to the infestation but not parts and when you use warframe energy just to combine those 2 into one then it might work.

But if Dev manage to pull out reverent then they might pull this one somehow.

Ty for this opinion.

Warframe stats follow a certain ruleset.

EVERY SINGLE warframe outside of special "no-shield" cases (Nidus, Inaros) follows them.

level 30 hp = 3x base hp

level 30 shields = 3x base shields

level 30 energy = 1.5 base energy

armor DOES NOT scale, outside of Nidus

Look at wiki and check for yourself, every frame, every archwing even conforms to this.

You are correct in this case his shields health and energy will get extended at max level my bad sorry.

His passive armor grow which is not same as nidus and I am aware of that and the bigger amount of shields doesn't change the strength of armor gathering which will make him somehow balance maybe...

His energy will be need to be lower in this case like 90 at start and at max 135 which will make more sense.

Level 30

armor: 225

Shields: 270

health: 390

energy: 135

I will fix this topic when I will have more time.

Actually this is my first idea ever posted and this is why I want people opinion to see what I did wrong and good but ty again for correcting me.

Edited by JesterKnockOut

Yea i dont really want this, i really want to hear DE's current thoughts on a warframe like furion with the ability to move on all fours.

I keep getting told how difficult it would be to make the animations. Looking at all the warframes i can probably understand as all the warframes have the exact same animation except for when standing still. Havent had a problem with it yet, but no doubt the game would be more entertaining than it already is. Like imagine have some grim reaper looking warframe that can flap his wings when youre in the air, flying around. Or simply rollerskating through a map kicking enemies in the face lol

The reason why i think they ignore this is because i think they can make new animations BUT no 1 reallly cares about it enough so its not worth the time they'd have to put into it. Like my kubrow still fails to climb walls however it doesnt bother me cause it looks beautiful and i NEVER stop after jumping ir climbing a wall to watch my kubrow do it cause idc

This is why i think it wouldnt be to hard for them to make furion i mean all you need is the kubrow or kavat animations for walking and running. And normal warframe animations for everything else. That shouldnt be to hard ;-; right?

Anyway back to your warframe, just call it an alien themed warframe. No reason why it cant be more a freaky alien themed warframe, havent had one of those yet. Nidus is an zombie like alien imo, yours could be a new type of extraterrestrial if that makes sense. Give it big eyes and all

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

You are correct with the animation thing but they can actual manage to pull off Titania animation for her 4 ability and I love it.

Your idea to combine movement animation from kubrow to a warframe is nice and I also saw furion which in my opinion is good looking warframe and also probably could be fun to play.

Big eyes could not fit to this character but this could be his extra helmet. 

Anyway Ty for shearing your thoughts.

Edited by JesterKnockOut

Make some update on the idea I hope you all like it.

I know that his head looks like an insect instead of sentient but the sentient to me looks like a space kind of insects like bees or ants that just work for queen.

When you look closely to sentient head you will see butterfly head if you know what I mean.

On 2018-12-09 at 8:28 PM, Atsia said:

Well they're gonna have to come up with a good ass reason as to why infestation and sentient energy can suddenly mix when sentients are explicitly poisonous to the infestation. As this is technically already Revenant, who still didn't exactly make sense. 

It's not the infestation that's poisonous to them, it's void that is. Realistically the infestation could maybe overpower a sentient husk and give it new life, the helminth strain has already shown the ability to create warframes for the operators so it isn't that much of a stretch.

Edited by (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape

15 minutes ago, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:

It's the infestation that's poisonous to them, it's void that is. Realistically the infestation could maybe overpower a sentient husk and give it new life, the helminth strain has already shown the ability to create warframes for the operators so it isn't that much of a stretch.

No, it's the other way around (if I'm reading this right). Sentients, like the Tenno, are immune to the infestation by virtue of their energy being poisonous to it, as stated during Plague Star.

1 hour ago, Atsia said:

No, it's the other way around (if I'm reading this right). Sentients, like the Tenno, are immune to the infestation by virtue of their energy being poisonous to it, as stated during Plague Star.

The tenno are immune to the infestation because of they are infused with void energy right? So the sentients would be susceptible to the infestation because they aren't infused with void energy at all. Or is there something I'm missing?

3 hours ago, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:

The tenno are immune to the infestation because of they are infused with void energy right? So the sentients would be susceptible to the infestation because they aren't infused with void energy at all. Or is there something I'm missing?

Yes the Tenno are immune because we went through the void. Sentient are immune because of something else, possibly because it's been stated that Sentient Energy is poisonous to the infestation through the eidolon phylaxis. If Sentients were susceptible to being infested, The Old War probably would've ended WAY different with the infestation, due to having assimilated the Sentients, being nigh unstoppable.

This warframe was made from sentient parts and the energy to create him was void which will not affect any of his body because in lore if I am not wrong. The sentient's are advance robotics. Which when u pull out energy off it and what is only need is to refile him with some other energy in this case orokin pump to this prototype warframe same energy as tenno use.

And when people kill sentient only what is falling off is sentient core which is the main power of it. But what happen if the sentient will got different power core when they got rebuild ? 

If I am wrong about sentient part then I will like to know answer ?

31 minutes ago, JesterKnockOut said:

This warframe was made from sentient parts and the energy to create him was void which will not affect any of his body because in lore if I am not wrong. The sentient's are advance robotics. Which when u pull out energy off it and what is only need is to refile him with some other energy in this case orokin pump to this prototype warframe same energy as tenno use.

And when people kill sentient only what is falling off is sentient core which is the main power of it. But what happen if the sentient will got different power core when they got rebuild ? 

If I am wrong about sentient part then I will like to know answer ?

Well Sentients can't channel void energy. That's explicitly their weakness, void energy #*!%s them over and makes them "normal", i.e. no adapting or any of their useful S#&$. And it's not a simple as a power core, the thing they drop is synthetic Oro, basically a soul. It's what allows us frames to revive and gave the Orokin their immortality.

But did sentient are an alien robotic with so called synthetic oro which u said is soul.

Then If I pull it out of sentient body, it will leave just empty robotic body and get other way around to make it work as a warframe?

It was any orokin prototype of warframe to see how it is going react, like " fight fire with fire".

9 hours ago, JesterKnockOut said:

But did sentient are an alien robotic with so called synthetic oro which u said is soul.

Then If I pull it out of sentient body, it will leave just empty robotic body and get other way around to make it work as a warframe?

It was any orokin prototype of warframe to see how it is going react, like " fight fire with fire".

So let's say it's dormant pieces of a sentient that was destroyed and the helminth gave form to it. Thus creating a new warframe, the sentient remains being a husk and the infestation filling in the missing pieces. It could be where the prime variant came from. 

Also this would also kinda fall in line with how the Orokin seemed to think that all their "great" ideas would always work as expected. Except this one did. You know, 1 good one for every 10.

Edited by (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape

8 hours ago, JesterKnockOut said:

6 hours ago, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:

So let's say it's dormant pieces of a sentient that was destroyed and the helminth gave form to it. Thus creating a new warframe, the sentient remains being a husk and the infestation filling in the missing pieces. It could be where the prime variant came from. 

Also this would also kinda fall in line with how the Orokin seemed that all their "great" ideas would always work as expected. Except this one did. You know, 1 good one for every 10.

I mean, the fact still reamains that until explained further, Tenno and Sentients are the only things immune to being infested. They literally can't be combined with Helminth AFAIK, even if in pieces. Or at least they shouldn't be.

43 minutes ago, Atsia said:

I mean, the fact still reamains that until explained further, Tenno and Sentients are the only things immune to being infested. They literally can't be combined with Helminth AFAIK, even if in pieces. Or at least they shouldn't be.

Well my guess that it's the synthetic oro is what gives the sentient their immunity.

1 hour ago, (XB1)AxRollxOfxTape said:
2 hours ago, Atsia said:

Well my guess that it's the synthetic oro is what gives the sentient their immunity.

This is what I thought about but hey they manage to make reverent which should not work in first place but we just need wait and see what dev will bring about 'new war' and see if this warframe could fit somehow.

As a resident Sentient researcher, I have a theory that Sentients cannot be Infested due to their ability to adapt. Sentients have the ability to overcome anything that could cause damage to themselves, whether it be extreme temperatures, blunt force trauma, crushing pressure, etc. This is what made them so adept at terraforming hostile environments. This is also why Sentients are susceptible to the Void- it's a reality where the laws of physics do not apply, and Sentients cannot adapt to due to their design. The Infestation would be unable to affect Sentients due to their ability to change. Likely upon the first encounter with the Infestation during the Old War, the Sentients permanently shifted their physiology to disallow the Infestation from interacting with their bodies.

They are different sentient type from massive ones to small ones and ones that adapt like the Battalysts, Conculyst or Mimics. The Vomvalyst and teralyst and other 2 are different from adapting damage which will bring idea. If there could be sentient from old war which can not adapt to damage but have different unique ability that was used to support or just collect resources. Also the corpus is using the orb mother and is made of sentient parts which will bring another questions if this is really impossible to work?

1 hour ago, JesterKnockOut said:

They are different sentient type from massive ones to small ones and ones that adapt like the Battalysts, Conculyst or Mimics. The Vomvalyst and teralyst and other 2 are different from adapting damage which will bring idea. If there could be sentient from old war which can not adapt to damage but have different unique ability that was used to support or just collect resources. Also the corpus is using the orb mother and is made of sentient parts which will bring another questions if this is really impossible to work?

Well all living sentients have adaptation, that's a universal trait. The only exception are the Tridolons and Vomvalysts, which are dead Sentients. But they're also still immune to infestation because they still generate sentient energy. There's a difference between integrating Sentients into inorganic tech and trying to infuse it with a biomechanical virus that it has immunity to at base.