Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Sick Of Pay To Win Creaping Into The Game.

WNxSpectre

precisely why I stated there is no continued reason for me to play a game where your expected to use your wallet to gain your items, rather than earning them.

The slowly creeping in pay to win elements have ruined the game for me.

My sense of fair play will not let me play such a game.  There is no pride in having an item only due to my wallet, and not my game play.

There is no fairness in that.

If your "sense of fair play" doesn't tolerate this game, then why are you still here? No need to make a drama out of this, just quietly uninstall the game and leave. I can assure you, you will not be missed by any of us "P2W players", if we EVER were such a thing.

But then again, trolls are always such drama queens anyways.

There should be no items in game that cannot be earned, by all players, other than purely cosmetic skins that have no game effect.

Excalibur prime and the Skana prime being only for paying founders, stands completely against this equality of play that should be of paramount importance.

What?

You start out by saying that cosmetic items should be only earnable through pay.

Then you site the example of Excal/Skana/Lato primes only earnable through pay?

I'm not sure what's even going on...

If you want the gold-trims on duplicate copies of one warframe and two weapons already easily obtainable ingame, shell out some money. They are for all intents and purposes, purely cosmetic.

There should be no items in game that cannot be earned, by all players, other than purely cosmetic skins that have no game effect.

Excalibur prime and the Skana prime being only for paying founders, stands completely against this equality of play that should be of paramount importance.

I have paid money for color palates and can even live with paying for storage space, but to pay for an item, that other players cannot earn in game, makes me feel ill, and want to quit this game.

This is about fairness of play and good gamesmanship.  I don't want to get my weapons and frames with my wallet, I want to earn them in game and feel I accomplished something.

If this pay to win element doesn't change I will be leaving this game.

Another change that is a must is:

Catalysts and Reactor alert missions should also remain rare, but when they do appear should last for a long time, where players can win one as long as they play on that day that they appear.  Much like the survival reward.

I am certain I am not the only one who is sick of coming home after work to find out they missed the one catalyst or reactor alert for the month by a few minutes and knowing its going to be another month before we get a chance to miss it again.  I don't like buying anything that gives me advantage in game it makes me feel its unearned.  Let us earn our items in game!

Warframe is no P2W.

Plat can get you items faster if you don't want to farm them.

And only cosmetics (colors, sentinel apparel) are only purchasable with plat.

Your post sounds more like you're jealous of the founders.

Well, I'll tell you this:

DE has developed an awesome F2P game, is still working on it and improves it.

I'm a founder and I'm proud of it.

Excalibur Prime? A nice gift, but I didn't get founder because of that

or the plat. It's more my way to show DE what a great job they have done with this game.

Guys, stop feeding the troll... I guess by now it's pretty darn obvious after 3 pages he's either purposefully being melodramatic to incite response (and thus trolling) or competing to have his picture set in the dictionnary next to the definition of "dense".

Guys, stop feeding the troll... I guess by now it's pretty darn obvious after 3 pages he's either purposefully being melodramatic to incite response (and thus trolling) or competing to have his picture set in the dictionnary next to the definition of "dense".

Think you meant dunce.

Put 2 forma in excalibur, bam, it's already better then Excalibur prime.

Your argument about Excalibur Prime is invalid, as he is practically a cosmetic, which you say you don't mind paying.

Edited by Sorez

It's not pay to win, a pay to win game is when people buy items that give them an advantage over players that do not pay for the game. Warframe doesn't have any cosmetic items that give u like 5% more health or something like that. The only paying about it is buying mats or guns that have the potato in it already. The paying part is for people that don't want to spend their time grinding or waiting 12 hours-3 days for an item to finish being forged in the foundry. In this case it just means to get a head not an overall advantage because players who dont spend money can just get there on their own within time.