Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra in index is basically afk'ing..

-NEP-NekoChanAWG

I've had so many ppl now that are just going in operator mode and just stand around afk while umbra does the rest
For me its nothing more but afk'ing
Is there any chance that the dev's will do something about that or do I have to live with this absolute bull....?

And to the ppl saying "Umbra is killing stuff" yea doesnt change the fact that its basically afk'ing..

• Like 1

some people already have made topics about this

user is only doing 1/4 of what they could be doing as if they are operator an just standing around them they are in all intended purposes leeching.
when i have used umbra in index i would always help with my operator as 😄 hey im doubling up what i could do.
umbra stops moving once its health hits 2hp

Its probably overdue to have some anti-operator mechanic in index, Such as some stealth unit that snipes and ambushes operators using teleportation, Prioritising operators over warframes, That way operators would still be required to be be on their toes when theres a unit to counter them.

A 10 second cooldown on your operator mode after being killed would serve to make umbra warframes more vulnerable as well.

Edited by Sir-Swerving

you guys are #*!%ing funny... if the umbra comes with a well modded sniper, he's doing much more than you'll ever do, because of the damage and pin point accuracy. what about you guys stop whining about what is free kills/point for you, and enjoy the ride? i swear, some people here just DON"T want others to make it easy.

Edited by mikakor

Am 27.12.2018 um 08:35 schrieb mikakor:

you guys are #*!%ing funny... if the umbra comes with a well modded sniper, he's doing much more than you'll ever do, because of the damage and pin point accuracy. what about you guys stop whining about what is free kills/point for you, and enjoy the ride? i swear, some people here just DON"T want others to make it easy.

You dont get the point I made. What is bothering me is that the player is afk'ing which is an actual reason to report players. Yes its strong maybe too strong tbh I never said that its not but the afk'ing just bothers me.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, -NEP-NekoChanAWG said:

You dont get the point I made. What is bothering me is that the player is afk'ing which is an actual reason to report players. Yes its strong maybe too strong tbh I never said that its not but the afk'ing just bothers me.

And what if they are AFK'ing? If they are doing a good job, nobody care in the end, nor that you should care yourself. They are getting kills. You shouldn't even care.