Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-U10 Weapon Predictions?

WondahBoah

Lets play a guessing game with these bad boys. Stats? Unique animations?(Weapons listed in predicted order of appearance):

P9s5cvK.jpg

I'll make a guess on the Assault rifle and say it'll have an irregular clip size based on the amount of nodes on the clip (24 or 25 if semi auto, double that to be full auto). Also I think the clip will be animated (Start at bottom or top, move in othe direction. as far as damage goes I'll guess 35 for semi-auto, and for full I think it'll match the Dera at 22.

vHpjTuE.jpg

r1w8grW.jpg

I'll stop with the AR, but everyone should make guesses for any or all of the weapons

Edited by WondahBoah

We will get more unique animations, at least the assault rifle, and probably some kinda infested weapon.

One of those, most likely the Infested weapon, will be ClanTech™.

As for stats, I have no idea.

We will also get more Primes, such as the Boar Prime and, in dataminers are to be believed (they've yet to be 100% wrong), Cronus Prime.

These are pretty nice :D i would like to see the ar in the game

Btw how did you make these?

1) All three will be in the game.
2) DE made them, not him.

These are from the Design Council thread. 

And shouldn't really be here.

Let's just say the pictures are from the other threads with those pictures in them and not the design council ^^

these have been leaked for weeks now

tbh design council is basically pay $100+ to see things a day before it gets leaked

soooo right :D

Edited by Namacyst

I've been curious for a while, does the design council sign an NDA or something against leaking? There always seems to be a backlash when this stuff pops up, but I've never been clear on whether or not there are rules prohibiting it.

They generally get removed by community mods.

There is no explicit rules anywhere. Or at least I haven't seen them.

But what is seen in DC tends to stay in DC for this forum no matter the leaks elsewhere.

Edited by Firetempest

They generally get removed by community mods.

There is no explicit rules anywhere. Or at least I haven't seen them.

But what is seen in DC tends to stay in DC for this forum no matter the leaks elsewhere.

I suppose they're trying to encourage people to buy access. Thanks for the heads up, the reaction always seemed off putting to me.