Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us please exchange the 3 Toroids for the 3 Systems!

G-I-D

Hello fellow Tenno,

I'm tired. I'm tired of playing the 2nd Phase of the Heist over an over again and be basically rnglocked from achieving higher ranks with Vox Solaris. I've said it many times and I say once more: Thus far Fortuna: The Seconing has been pissing me off. The Profit-Taker Orb rewards are sh*t the Heist and the build-up to the "Show-down" was disappointing, don't even get me started on the fight itself.

I just wan't to get Magus Drive, can I? No. because RNG says: "F*ck You!". And yet again with 1 chance per phase to get the System that I need, which are the Repeller ones, I've seen others just swimming in them, but the only thing I'm swimming in is Gyromag Systems and a pool of boiling piss.

I've already contacted Support, that maybe they could take all my 64 Gyromag Systems and give me 8 Repeller Systems in return, because I'm done with this. I'm just done. I can barely bring myself to do the 2nd Phase once not to mention doing it 1.000.000 times to finally get the Systems i was looking for. But as of now I haven't gotten an answer. I know the Holidays just ended, i think.

And since [DE] will probably not change the Rewards from the Orbf*cker, i.e. replace the Bonds with the Systems which would make more sense. So at least let me exchange Toroids for those Systems.

If not, I guess I'll just play something else until Railjack comes around. Since the New wait will probably take until 2020. If there is another way to get each specific system, please tell me.

I hope >RNG finds you well, because it certainly doesn't do it for me.

Hate to tell you but support is not going to exchange stuff for you. That's not why support is there and it's tickets like that that slows down support for people that have more pressing concerns. 

I'm sorry to hear RNG has been bad for you but complaining about it like you are doing here is not going to help. I suggest finding a group of Tenno to help run together with and see if that helps you any.

RNG is RNG, you'll get it eventually, just don't wear yourself out.

• Like 1

What I'm half-expecting, or hoping at least, is that they add Atmo Systems on Scyto Raknoids and Repellant on Kyta Raknoids (Gyromag I guess we don't care, don't think they'd put them on the Mites :tongue:). Because right now, they're the only "special enemies" with absolutely no reward.

Two birds one stone, 1) adding the Systems in the Vallis so that you can actually farm them and 2) justifying the existence and the point in killing the big Raknoids, which right now are just a major annoyance you'd better off Itzal'ing far away from.

They should remove debt-bonds from Profit-taker Orb (because Tickers way easier to get) a replace it with Atmo/Repeller systems to make that fight more usefull, because right now is beyond useless exept crisma toroids, players rather take Phase2 milion times over again than fight PT

And while we at it, could be Gravimag crafting time shorter, because 3 days !!! Excuse me ? What.the.balls. I know is better for you when we buy it for 20p, but you know...

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Myscho said:

They should remove debt-bonds from Profit-taker Orb (because Tickers way easier to get) a replace it with Atmo/Repeller systems to make that fight more useful

I second this, mostly because debt-bonds are useful for players who are farming for Solaris United rewards or haven't reached Old Mate rank yet, but while these players can always get SU standing from bounties (which drop debt-bonds too) and from Ticker (as you pointed), players doing PT bounties have already reached Old Mate since it's a requirement to start doing them, and have no place to get Atmo and Repellant systems other than Vox Solaris Bounties.

TLDR: debt bonds seem to be rewarded in PT bounties with the sole purpose of dilluting drop tables.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Betcha said:

Everything is calculated to have grind wall for players, so devs can work on new content.
At least say thank you that Fortuna is not 60$ DLC and appreciate whats been given for free!

Don’t be that guy. While a free to play game does need some grind, there are instances in Warframe where it is far too much.