Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo rebuilding..... send help

Micro.Cat

For a while now I've been thinking about redesigning my dojo from the ground up, but I have a problem, I've already decorated these rooms and redoing these decorations would be a pain even after considering the fact that resources would simply go to the treasury no worries.

This is my dojo layout, top is current and bottom is the possible future layout. As you can see all of clan halls are on the same floor, which I'm trying to change.

The current layout began when I was just starting out as a player, but now that i have the resources, I want to move everything around. However, It's frustrating to think about how intricate some of the rooms are and how rebuilding just a single room would take weeks to put everything back in place.

Some of these rooms took at last two weeks of my time slowly regaining resources that I thought I had a surplus of. Now having to destroy the rooms which took so long to build see deconstructed in less than an hour makes me cringe from the memory of my cramping hand from placing down decorations for days on end, These rooms are like monuments to what I've accomplished in game and not being able to save them leaves a sour taste in my mouth. 

Point being, whatever happened to the copy tool discussed for featured dojos? If you were to implement it, could it be used to copy our own rooms too?

Edited by THE-Micro-Cat
One very frustrated and medium rare cooked tenno

Currently the only option is to destroy it all and remake it one the room is complete. I have massive ships in my dojo I’d love to move, but don’t want to spend the time to do it piece by piece. 

I redesigned my dojo so directly off the small first hall in a series of cross connections allowing for 10 reactors in a short distance. The other side begins the following required halls until reaching the second to last. I then added an elevator going up opening into the grandest hall. All labs are on one side through various gardens to maximize space efficiency. On the other side is the elevator and dueling room. The two main doors are now free to add things like the temple of honor, observatory and obstacle course along with any inspiration halls and whatnot. I wish I had a pic of my layout to show you. I redid is a while ago and some happy that I did. I hate having wasted space or disorganized layouts.

• Like 1

Visualizing what you have, I understand what you're doing with your dojo, and its nice. Knowing how big these ships can get, reminds me that other players like yourself have similar problems. (......one really big F'in bulldozer comin' right up......what fun to start the year with hand cramps tho)

I hope DE will not abandon Dojo in the current state. So much room for improvement.

A couple of tricks that may help:

- if you use will lifts to build vertically (generators floor, research floor and so on), it helps a little with the “destroy all the child rooms with all decorations if you want to change layout”;

- if you speed up the room with platinum, and then destroy it, plat gets refunded to the Vault, so you can sorta “preview” them.

1 минуту назад, Xenox_Ilz-ot сказал:

Wait what? Really?

Was like this a month ago. Very helpful then if you need to preview gardens and don’t want to wait for 24 hours. Hope it is not a bug. Important: platinum returns to the Clan Vault and anyone with the permission can use it on building.

13 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Was like this a month ago. Very helpful then if you need to preview gardens and don’t want to wait for 24 hours. Hope it is not a bug. Important: platinum returns to the Clan Vault and anyone with the permission can use it on building.

Well it doesn't look like a bug, but still good to know, ty