Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

This is called..money milking.

Warframe is CoD and DE is Activision now. Should've seen this happening.

...what?

Are you serious? I mean, you are saying DE is now activision because you can't get the new warframe right away and you have to work for it? A new warframe that is different, extremely cool, powerful and so on? YOU HAVE 14. WARFRAMES. TO FARM FOR MORE EASIER. 

Just.... i don't even.. i just can'... can't comprehend... i don't even.......

I swear the god, the community is getting worse with each update with a new batch of crybabies as people join in.

Good work on the update 10 DE! Loving, loving LOVING it!

:'(

Where are the mod stacking and damage/armor changes? Those features were update 10. Instead you give people exactly what they were saying they didn't want. Just more weapons/mods/warframes which is alright but the game itself needs to be fixed.

And stop increasing enemies levels and lowering the warframes. You just raped trinity, and ember. May they where a buf, but you didn't solve the problem right.

balanced them out.

They stated before that they will make every warframe so that they wouldn't have instant win buttons. All of them. These warframes, including Vauban, were the first. This is beta, changes will come. If you don't like it, wait for the final product.

Where are the mod stacking and damage/armor changes? Those features were update 10. Instead you give people exactly what they were saying they didn't want. Just more weapons/mods/warframes which is alright but the game itself needs to be fixed.

They said that they probably will not make it to U10 right away, just later on.

Also keep in mind that they have 2 demographics to appeal to. The ones that look for content to mess around and play the game with and the people that test the game, say the fixes and so on are needed. The game just got the UI overhaul, etc and a bunch a other stuff that people have been addressing along with no content. The game DOES NOT have any gamebreaking problem right now. Unless you are experiencing some, i stand corrected, ofc. :)

The game is still in beta, even tho it's quite finished. But after beta it will mean the game is ''fixed'' AND will only get new content along with some minor bug fixes. I'm sure they are aware of your problem but they need to add more content to keep more people happy. And so far i'm quite happy with everything and i do feel that the game need an extreme amount of fixes and changes.

Including:

- Warframe nerfs (Make a Co-Op, not a slaughterfest/killrace)

- UI additions

- Better Co-op mechanics

- Stealth

- Better melee mechanics

- Bug fixes (duh)

- More potatoes from events.

- Dojo price fixes (Mostly about forma, that is getting seriously of of hand.. .:|)

I'm sure DE will listen since they have listen quite well so far. 

Internet just seems to be having an extreme amount of stupidity going around where people assume they get everything by shouting death-threats and insults at the developers. It sickens me.

But i feel that i have had my 250e worth of gameplay/time and will buy a 150e package of platinum (because i'm stupid like that :D)

Oh well. toodeloo.

so far cant say much about the update, to new of a member to really get some of the stuff, Stamina I´m eh, I personally dont notice it much, having a Rhino with Iron skin as my main I usually stand around and Rambo anyway, but I´m sure others are much more annoyed with good reason.

But for the love of [insert divinity of choice] DE, you didn´t add scrafs these things are scrafs

black-scarf.jpg

Man-Scarf-Stepcat.jpg

and for extra coolness this is a scarf

SHINOBI_S_BACK_by_Pertheseus.jpg

the things you added? Segmented metal tail...things, here ya had a chance to add something flowing, something soft in ya über sleek game with body hugging suits and stiff combat armours and dull space ships.

After the update aim while moving around or hip fire while running is messed up using game controllers, please fix this.

Yes as I told before, zooming is glitched now, I've been playing warframe with xbox360 controller from the start, and it was great, the full support of controller in game.

...what?

Are you serious? I mean, you are saying DE is now activision because you can't get the new warframe right away and you have to work for it? A new warframe that is different, extremely cool, powerful and so on? YOU HAVE 14. WARFRAMES. TO FARM FOR MORE EASIER. 

Just.... i don't even.. i just can'... can't comprehend... i don't even.......

I swear the god, the community is getting worse with each update with a new batch of crybabies as people join in.

Good work on the update 10 DE! Loving, loving LOVING it!

:'(

I have every frame now. EVERY. FRAME.

Your arguments about me having 14 others or so to farm is..well..base less.

I can show you a screenie if you you want. <3

And, stop licking their asses.

Seriously, EVEN the greatest devs on Earth WILL make a mistake. They will spawn some troubles.

THIS update is a trouble. They need a reminder.

A gentle reminder like, "hey, wake up. You know we've been asking about this and that, and I really hope you can CONSIDER. It's k if you think this won't fit it or something, just..consider."

If you try to lick a developer's &amp;#&#33;, go to their office and bring some wine.

Such a kid.

Go home and bring your Credit Card with you. If you think I AM HARSH, you should SEE HOW HARSH everyone in Ember's thread bashing the devs.

Hell, if you want to go to other game's forum, you'll see much more harsh and deadly people cursing the developers of said game HARDER than us.

We're still more civil compared to the outside world.

Angry, but civil.

balanced them out.

They stated before that they will make every warframe so that they wouldn't have instant win buttons. All of them. These warframes, including Vauban, were the first. This is beta, changes will come. If you don't like it, wait for the final product.

Now, balance DOESN'T MEAN NERF. A balance is to make things equal, boldly speaking.

Of course, making something equal needs an action where you "remove" some unnecessary parts..

BUT, you ALSO need to ADD SOMETHING, to make things balanced.

IF the enemies have a "balanced" level scale, a balanced spawn rate, THEN it is balanced, with all of this Frame nerf.

Do you EVEN REALIZE how CRAZY the mobs are? DO YOU? No..you don't. You never experienced being mobbed by, literally, 20 lvl 50 Charges and Runners, with 0 energy left, ALONE.

I've been there, slashed my way out. Most of the players WON'T have the chance to escape if they in THAT situation.

Yeah, if you want to say "balance", think about OTHERS first.

And no, not always every frame have "Insta-win" button.

Hell, you see Loki and Nekros? Did they kill ANYONE with their ults?

Try to actually use the frames, dude..

They said that they probably will not make it to U10 right away, just later on.

Also keep in mind that they have 2 demographics to appeal to. The ones that look for content to mess around and play the game with and the people that test the game, say the fixes and so on are needed. The game just got the UI overhaul, etc and a bunch a other stuff that people have been addressing along with no content. The game DOES NOT have any gamebreaking problem right now. Unless you are experiencing some, i stand corrected, ofc. :)

The game is still in beta, even tho it's quite finished. But after beta it will mean the game is ''fixed'' AND will only get new content along with some minor bug fixes. I'm sure they are aware of your problem but they need to add more content to keep more people happy. And so far i'm quite happy with everything and i do feel that the game need an extreme amount of fixes and changes.

Including:

- UI additions

- Better Co-op mechanics

- Stealth

- Better melee mechanics

- Bug fixes (duh)

- Dojo price fixes (Mostly about forma, that is getting seriously of of hand.. .:|)

I'm sure DE will listen since they have listen quite well so far. 

Internet just seems to be having an extreme amount of stupidity going around where people assume they get everything by shouting death-threats and insults at the developers. It sickens me.

But i feel that i have had my 250e worth of gameplay/time and will buy a 150e package of platinum (because i'm stupid like that :D)

Oh well. toodeloo.

I need to..rephrase that, hold on..

Including:

- UI additions

- Better Co-op mechanics

- Stealth

- Better melee mechanics

- Bug fixes (duh)

Warframe..nerf..

..Okay.

Clearly you just CAN'T STAND seeing everyone else having fun. Such a &#036;&amp;*^, you are. If you want nerf, go buy them yourself. Yeah.

Seriously... Just..the hell you've been smoking all this time?

If you think NERF will fix EVERYTHING, well.

WHAT IF I say:

- BLADESTORM NERF, IT KILLS NOTHING

- SLASH DASH NERFED, WON'T DEAL ANY DAMAGE

- *lists goes on*

See? THOSE are nerf. Nerfs are, basically, REDUCTION, yes? Well, I reduced your skills into nothingness. How about that, huh? HUH?

DON'T YOU DARE crying "nerf" when you never experienced the hardest and most brutal part of this game yet, which is, clearly, the mobbing.

Read up if you want to know why.

More potatoes? OK. I agree, but.. Please... Let me enlighten you.

First off, the Pots and other Alerts are handled by RNG.

RNG AREN'T "fixable" that much because, well, it's complicated.

What to fix with those numbers? Ah..yes, the "percentage." Yeah..

Ahaha wow so easy, aahahahhahaha..DE did that already, @(&*@#$#..

It's called "Update 9" with its "RNG 2.0" that also created "Potato Famine", when basically no Alert containing Potato happened for like, days.

THEN, the Warframe part Blueprints suddenly stopped dropping after the DE did hundreds of fixes.

More and more fixes to come, and finally RNG reached the considerably stable state, which is today.

Good thing DE fixed the RNG BEFORE update 9.8, though. Massive arsons will happen if they didn't..

What I'm trying to say is, the RNG is one of the hardest thing to figure out.

Even the dev still got a bashing about this around 2 months-old topic, the RNG 2.0, albeit not as hard as before.

Fixing it to solely drop "more potato lol" will also affects OTHER drops, and might sparks more and more trouble.

Is that what you want? Troubles?

New mods look pretty good on paper, just need to test them to see how they actually work in game ! Good job overall, I'm not really thaaaat sad about the golem decision.

LOVE the new UI and the A.B,C loadouts on weapons and warframes.

Edit: Nice idea with the conclave rating, it allows people to be strategic and beef either their warframe or weapons

Edited by Ultramar

That is not a valid reason, if someone wants to rush, let it rush ... any way I hate Rushers. But that decision is likely from a great MotherF*** Nazi.

If you want people use parkour and style, make parkour useful. Make back flip take a short time of invulnerability or take 50% of damage while dodging, make any other moves allow reload while you're doing parkour, not only sliding on the ground.

If you make some useful people use it, it's logical, it is natural and f***** normal to use it.

Instead, if you force someone to play as you wish, you are a nazi.

Make parkur useful and you will see fewer people rushing while you still allow people who like to play "rushy" ...

And not allow enemies come from cleared areas, and you will see people less players rushing.

If enemies come from everywhere, no matter how long you manage to clear a room... a great number of players will say: ok, enemies everywhere, if I run it will work better than taking cover.

And what kind of drug you take when decided not to use the centinels the same mods installed on other weapons, what about people that fused their mods thinking that you were good boys and not will change your opinion again.

You let our assss always like japanese flag.

"you are a nazi" and you're a retard... "You let our assss always like japanese flag." i dont even know what your saying... anyway if i didnt get what i was saying then let me simplify that for you......  this stamina update f ucks up rushers and stylish players f ucking up parkour and melee ...it limits the playstyle rather than expand or fix it. all in all its a bad thing....unless someone gives a good counter argument 

"you are a nazi" and you're a retard... "You let our assss always like japanese flag." i dont even know what your saying... anyway if i didnt get what i was saying then let me simplify that for you......  this stamina update f ucks up rushers and stylish players f ucking up parkour and melee ...it limits the playstyle rather than expand or fix it. all in all its a bad thing....unless someone gives a good counter argument 

So..you agree to him, or..?

I personally agree. This Stamina update fucks up, well..nearly everyone. And those who doesn't affected are maybe those who have every seconds of their lives for themselves.

I'm having a lot of problems with the new wildlife effects in the new Derelict Orokin ship missions that crash my graphics cards on sight. I think you may need to update the graphics to be able to turn off a lot of the fogs for lower end computers. 

Occasionally Warframe does something bad (freezes, stuck in menu etc.) and I have to close the window to carry on. However, I then cant go back on because "App is already running"... HELP

I found that opening the Task Manager and manually ending Warframe's process will enable you to play again. 

No weapon xp bars in the UI anymore?

Nope. The new UI looks fancy, but it's actually less functional than the old one. And the thing that everyone cared about -- allowing multiples of the same mod to stack so you dont have to scroll through 81278178 Fast Hands and 91728719 copies of Quickdraw -- is still missing.