Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10: Shadows Of The Dead

[DE]Rebecca

A couple of things to note about this update, in case you wanted to push out some hotfixes soon:

Rewards for the Orokin Void towers are borked. I got a Paris Prime Upper Limb from a T3 Exterminate last night.

Dakka Blades, Boar Receivers, Mag Prime Systems and each of their main BPs are all incredibly rare drops due the above. I doubt anyone has completed any of the new items even after 3 days of searching.

From what I've heard, the Dakka Prime recipe both appears as and grants an Orthos Prime upon completion.

Apparently minions summoned by Shadows of the Dead have really buggy AI and don't always despawn on death, too.

Edited by Archwizard

The more i read about Dakka and Orkz the more i get images in my head like a reworked Sargas Ruk being a 6 meter tall cyborg who wields two dual barreled Gorgons, with highly random spread (to balance out the wall of bullets).

That's a fairly accurate image you've got going, only keep in mind, that's not enough Dakka.

Update seems great. But I already have one problem I sold one of my sentinals rifles it was the wyrm and when i backed out my UI crashed and I couldn't do anything after that so I had to close my game. And when I opened the rifle wasn't the only thing that vanished my death cube vanished to even though I didn't tell it so sell it. So it gliched up and got rid of it if you could please give it back I dont want to spend the money to get another.

I am sick and tired of f ucking ciphers, 3 times now level 30-40 survival, solo, last run 25 mins and I get a f'ing cipher, 20 mins another @(*()$ cipher, run before that, 28 mins and another f ucking cipher. Every sodding run of about 25 tries bar ONE, a @(*()$ cipher, time and level doesn't seem to matter.

Edited by HexCaliber

1. navs in derelicts need to drop from mobs, not just containers (or only from mobs). what's the point of the rest of the survival or defense mission when you loot all the navs prior to ever starting the alarm? the tenno are trained killers not over-qualified easter egg hunters.

2. what's with the 'sentinal can't use the same mod as current weapon'? too hard to script? don't really see why they shouldn't be able to. or is this a subtle way to get us to try for multiple dual stat mods now that you've implemented the load out system which made doing so unnecessary? (contradiction?)

3. confused about Golem's reward. i didn't see him drop blueprint but end mission result said we got necro's chassis. is this reward a drop or an end mission? first time, spent a long time running around where he died to make sure, but still never found anything but 1 mutagen sample and the mod he dropped.

4. everything about how to unlock Golem boss fight can be confusing to some players which is conveyed in the constant 'how do i get nekros' chats in region. not explaining what to do ties into the previous poor tutorial work that DE's have admitted to, but apparently remains a long-standing issue. some simple clarification would be nice even if it was in the form of a Lotus communication.

just a few thoughts on U10 (the negative anyway). but it's not too bad, like the UI changes, idle effects for certain frames, new sentinel helps alot since my brother is really bad at marking loot waypoints accurately (he thinks it's a running inside joke or something). scarves look pretty cool though i suppose as someone stated before, since they don't add stats and are purely cosmetic, we probably won't be seeing them in alerts like helmets or weapon skins.

there are of course other more persistent bugs that DE are no doubt aware of (ex: clicking through menus to planets) so i'll not go into that stuff.

UPDATE #10 – Shadows of the Dead

Infested Primary, Secondary, and Melee weapons are now in Clan research! Find the new Infested crafting component in the Derelicts.

This is misleading.

This implies that there is a NEW crafting component available in the Derelicts, when what you have done is removed mutagen samples from the normal maps, and made them exclusive to the Orokin Derelicts.

Please revise this line to make it accurate.

So.. I've been doing lots of unecessary runs fighting Golem, and I want to nitpick on some aspect. The Cinematic, the boss itself, etc.

Note: Before any of you goes "but the fight is epic omg so much hate," I want to clarify something.

This fight is SO @(*()&#036; AWESOME! <3

It's like Monster Hunter, but in space. And Golem is equally annoying compared to Elder Dragons, so..yeah..

Awesome stuff, omg!! <3

Now, to the nitpick mobile!

1. In the first Cinematic, WHY only the Corpus head came out? Why not, like, the three heads came out at once, surrounding our frames? That's much more intimidating, and not just a boxhead with tentacle going all "squee" on us.

Add 360' shot for extra tense points.

2. You know, when I see the Golem's concept-art, I thought he clings on the wall or something, swinging his scythe and spew fire from his..uh.."Infested" head, not mortar/bomb/mine from each head like it's out of style...

And then... The first phase of fighting him is like... I don't know.

What game am I playing now, Borderlands?

Why there's Terramorphus in muh Warframe!?

3. There's some clipping issues, and the Golem kept on jittering like mad after we fell for the second phase.

Hint: The cinematic.

My Ember and my friend's Mag, for instance, decided to step underneath a concrete instead above it, while they..uh..amazed at the massive bulk of mass we call as Golem.

And Golem decided to do the G-Mod dance and jitter like crazy while we clipped through the concrete.

4. Why the area's so fricking small? Just..why?

The first phase reminds me so much to Terramorphus, with the confined fighting area and such. And tentacles..

But the second phase..uh..

It's gross, too dark, and too small for 4 Tennos and 1 massive monster from Hell.

We got issues on where to run and evade, because there's nearly no lights, and the poison gas from Golem is just..unrecognizable because of the lighting.

Can you guys, I don't know.. Add some lights?

5. What's wrong with the beam/something suddenly fall and breaks the floor? Any reason? Did the Golem shot it or something? Or did anyone in the team shot it so they can finish Golem out?

Seriously, it's like, there's no reason nor way to fight Golem for the second phase anyway, if not because of that conveniently falling support beam, or something.

Also, if that thing fell, and the size of it is THAT big to make the floor collapse upon impact, why it didn't damage Golem?

And where it goes after the cinematic ends?

Explain, DE! Explain!!! >:'c

---------

Well overall, those are my nitpicks.

The fight itself is redundant, but fun.

And since I'm a fan for Kaiju-esque monstrosity and Monster Hunter, this fight is pretty awesome in my view.

Now, if only you can make Phorid's fight this badass, and not just run around > shoot > repeat at infinitum..

Woohoo!!

But it seems Toggled Sprinting got a little broken, trying to aim while toggle sprint is on just makes somewhat jittered sprinting, rather than stopping the sprint to aim like it used to.

But main point, SUPER excited for all the new stuff!

I have the same problem with the aiming and this is part is damn annoying :/

Dear DE,

As a relatively new player of Warframe, I figured I'd give you my input as to how I felt about this update.

UI Changes:

I had only just gotten used to the old arsenal UI before update 10, so migrating to a new one isn't that big of a deal to me personally. My overall impression from screen shots before hand was promising. A sleek, modern design with a more direct functionality. It seemed like a solid move. Upon encountering the new UI for the first time, things seemed smooth and ironed out. Overall I'm happy with the look and system.

After taking it in for a few moments I took notice of one very alarming issue. I can't attest to how many people asked for the experience bars of weapons and warframes to be removed, but I see this as a significant problem. Personally as a somewhat new player, I am constantly using the experience bars of my weapons and warframes to track my progress and set goals for how many missions I plan to do that day or whatever. Being able to open up my arsenal, glance at my primary weapon and see I only need a little more experience to level it up tells me "Oh, I can finish that off in a mission or two, I only have a half hour to play before I need to get ready for work, I think I'll have time." Now that the experience progress can only be viewed after missions, I can't really make these sort of predictions for myself and kind of just have to wing it and hope I finish a level or two to equip some mods or what have you.

I haven't seen a lot of other players bring this up, maybe they know something I don't, or maybe I'm the only one bothered by this. Either one is highly likely.

The next thing I didn't notice until I started playing missions. I was decoding an access panel when I notice I'm taking a huge amount of damage from an infested I didn't see coming. Usually my dethcube would have taken care of it by now. I see it's shooting, but doing almost no damage to the low leveled charger. I assume maybe my mods for the deth machine rifle must've got swiped during the update. No big deal, I'll just put them back after the mission. Guess I was wrong. Suddenly I can't equip mods from my primary to my sentinel weapon. Why? You can double equip mods every where else, why would you change that for this one area? I'm highly confused by this change and it makes my warframe playing experience that much less fun. Is this some sort of trade off for being able to equip any sentinel weapon to any sentinel? If that's the case, I want my double mod compatibility back. Farming, or even just learning how to farm mods when you're new to the game is difficult enough, why would you make the process that much more tedious? If I could get an honest answer for the reasoning behind this change, I promise I'll keep my mouth shut and not complain about the it.

New Content:

Nekros - He's pretty fun after the few times I've used him. His abilities are certainly unique and the workmanship that went into him is apparent. As far as obtaining him is concerned for a newish player like myself, it's almost half and half for people at my play level. For people like me who know it's a long way off level wise before I could conceivably build him myself, I don't mind shelling out a little plat to get my hands on a frame that's relatively out of reach - so how difficult it is for him to obtain is really a moot point imo unless you don't have the cash to blow on it. To each his own.

Soma - disappointed in what looked to be a very balanced and useful new weapon. The fire rate is good, accuracy good, clip size good, but it does almost no damage whatsoever. I would've been happy with 20 base damage or even 15, but 10? Even after modding it heavily I can't seem to find a use for it. It's a glorified Grakata.

Conclaves - I've been looking forward to this new combat concept ever since I learned it was in production. However now that it's here, there are definite problems other people have mentioned. Since I haven't had a chance to part take in it myself, I won't comment on the quality of game play or what have you. All I can ask is, there are more ranges of conclaves coming out soon right? I don't consider myself a fantastic Warframe player by any means, but sitting in the upper 600's proves to have left me in conclave limbo. I don't know about other players, but I would much rather play at the level I'm already at than dumb my equipment down to fit something below it. That is, inherently, unbalanced in my opinion.

Nav Coordinates - I'm very excited after collecting so many of these neat little things after a couple of missions. There's just one problem, I have no idea what they do or how they work. Maybe I'm one of those lazy newbs, but having to do what seems like a lot of digging to understand what exactly these are and how they operate feels rather odd. Your video about how conclaves works was super helpful and answered all my questions about conclaves, could you guys maybe do something similar for the navigation coordinates? All us new people would appreciate it, I know I would.

Gameplay Changes:

Stamina - At first I thought maybe my college internet is just being a little on the slow side this weekend, but after hearing that it was an actual game play alteration, I was very confused. My guess is you guys were trying to make things a little more balanced between players and such? While those are good intentions, I think just removing speed mods would have been a better option. Warframe is supposed to be fast paced and fluid right? I can't imagine how nerfing stamina on the whole would improve that aspect of the game. Sure, fellow players rushing through can be frustrating at times, but making everyone slow to the point of immobile only deeps that issue. I'm already not very good at basic maneuvers, I'd hate to be a brand new player trying to learn them now that this change has been implemented. And what about nightmare modes? Have you guys compensated for the fact that it will take significantly longer to get from point A to point B?

TL;DR version

I'm relatively new, and I think these things are relevant to other newish players like me. Please bring experience bars back for weapons and warframes in the arsenal UI. Please revert the sentinel weapon mod restriction of not being able to equip mods that are equipped to the primary. I like Nekros, keep it up. Soma has too low a damage output to be worth using. Please expand/continue to make conclave ranges for higher levels. Nav coordinates - great idea, but a little formal explanation of the how, what, and why please? Don't understand the stamina nerf, just remove speed mods for the game and you get a better result mathematically.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

The drop rates for the Dakka blade and Mag prime anything but helm is ridiculous,

played like16 hours today using all my t1,t2,t3 exterminates and t2,t3 captures as well as t1,t2 survival.

I got nothing but a million mag prime helms and dakka handles,what gives?

I have not tried mobile defense for the boar prime but i'm sure the barrel is insane hard to find...am i right?

I have every frame now. EVERY. FRAME.

Your arguments about me having 14 others or so to farm is..well..base less.

I can show you a screenie if you you want. <3

And, stop licking their asses.

Seriously, EVEN the greatest devs on Earth WILL make a mistake. They will spawn some troubles.

THIS update is a trouble. They need a reminder.

A gentle reminder like, "hey, wake up. You know we've been asking about this and that, and I really hope you can CONSIDER. It's k if you think this won't fit it or something, just..consider."

If you try to lick a developer's &amp;#&#33;, go to their office and bring some wine.

Such a kid.

Go home and bring your Credit Card with you. If you think I AM HARSH, you should SEE HOW HARSH everyone in Ember's thread bashing the devs.

Hell, if you want to go to other game's forum, you'll see much more harsh and deadly people cursing the developers of said game HARDER than us.

We're still more civil compared to the outside world.

Angry, but civil.

Now, balance DOESN'T MEAN NERF. A balance is to make things equal, boldly speaking.

Of course, making something equal needs an action where you "remove" some unnecessary parts..

BUT, you ALSO need to ADD SOMETHING, to make things balanced.

IF the enemies have a "balanced" level scale, a balanced spawn rate, THEN it is balanced, with all of this Frame nerf.

Do you EVEN REALIZE how CRAZY the mobs are? DO YOU? No..you don't. You never experienced being mobbed by, literally, 20 lvl 50 Charges and Runners, with 0 energy left, ALONE.

I've been there, slashed my way out. Most of the players WON'T have the chance to escape if they in THAT situation.

Yeah, if you want to say "balance", think about OTHERS first.

And no, not always every frame have "Insta-win" button.

Hell, you see Loki and Nekros? Did they kill ANYONE with their ults?

Try to actually use the frames, dude..

I need to..rephrase that, hold on..

Warframe..nerf..

..Okay.

Clearly you just CAN'T STAND seeing everyone else having fun. Such a &#036;&amp;*^, you are. If you want nerf, go buy them yourself. Yeah.

Seriously... Just..the hell you've been smoking all this time?

If you think NERF will fix EVERYTHING, well.

WHAT IF I say:

- BLADESTORM NERF, IT KILLS NOTHING

- SLASH DASH NERFED, WON'T DEAL ANY DAMAGE

- *lists goes on*

See? THOSE are nerf. Nerfs are, basically, REDUCTION, yes? Well, I reduced your skills into nothingness. How about that, huh? HUH?

DON'T YOU DARE crying "nerf" when you never experienced the hardest and most brutal part of this game yet, which is, clearly, the mobbing.

Read up if you want to know why.

More potatoes? OK. I agree, but.. Please... Let me enlighten you.

First off, the Pots and other Alerts are handled by RNG.

RNG AREN'T "fixable" that much because, well, it's complicated.

What to fix with those numbers? Ah..yes, the "percentage." Yeah..

Ahaha wow so easy, aahahahhahaha..DE did that already, @(&*@#$#..

It's called "Update 9" with its "RNG 2.0" that also created "Potato Famine", when basically no Alert containing Potato happened for like, days.

THEN, the Warframe part Blueprints suddenly stopped dropping after the DE did hundreds of fixes.

More and more fixes to come, and finally RNG reached the considerably stable state, which is today.

Good thing DE fixed the RNG BEFORE update 9.8, though. Massive arsons will happen if they didn't..

What I'm trying to say is, the RNG is one of the hardest thing to figure out.

Even the dev still got a bashing about this around 2 months-old topic, the RNG 2.0, albeit not as hard as before.

Fixing it to solely drop "more potato lol" will also affects OTHER drops, and might sparks more and more trouble.

Is that what you want? Troubles?

And uh, the game has i think... 15 unique frames with Nekro (Primes excluded).. :D So i have all of them. :P Haven't been farmin Primes that much but yeah. Also i have farmed every single warframe i have except Necro, purely because i wanted him quickly. Most of my frames i farmed way before i became a grand master.

Errr.. how did i suddenly become a &#036;&amp;*^? And who says i don't like other people having fun?

What you are doing is not civil in any way. You are straight up bashing someone for having an opinion, instead of debating and protecting your claim. I like the game how it is, i like the nerfs as long as they bring other warframes down to the same level. I love every warframe right now, even tho some are a little less viable than other, i think those problems will be addressed. If a frame is useless right now, play another frame and wait. Just to make things clear, i haven't found in frame useless yet. They all rock in certain situations.

I don't think DE has ignored our problems yet. They address them when they have the time.

And you brought up 2 frames with not a room-wipe ult. That literally makes them less useful than eg. Nova. My favorite frames are the ones with not an instawin button. Eg, i use Ash's ult to regain hp and shield with my carrier around.

I'm also experimenting with my  excalibur prime by using only slash dash and getting reflection, damage return, hp/shield mods with knockdown resistance and recovery just to try out how that plays out. Maybe i can make blocking a viable way to play?

The problem was that the game is a straight up slaughterfest which they already stated that that is not intended. They want  the enemies to bring a challenge. Look at Nekro, he doesn't have a room wipe ult but nevertheless, it's extremely useful in pretty much any situation.

Some ultimates still need to be pure damage and what not but a simple room wipe is literally too much, specially when you have like 4 max level frames that can nuke everything with 1 button. Yeah. Fun. Specially when you play with eg... Nova in your team. It's just to much fun when you shoot 1 bullet and the whole room just explodes from dust. Nothing else.

My fav. Warframe is Ash so i know quite well when my Warframes ult is not on par with damage with someone elses fav. Warframe. I don't mind it, playing Ash is great fun simply because it adds a certain amount of challenge and intensity to the game. I'm sorry that my notion of fun isn't pressing 4 with Nova every now and then.

And those things that you might say that those skills wouldn't deal any damage. They didn't make any Warframes irrelevant in any way. Nerf is in the name of balance usually and there's a fine line with reduction and removal.

And i didn't say the update is pure perfect, the stamina system is a bit funky but overall, i feel the update is extremely well and people act out in stupid reasons. Things can be fixes, the UI got a huge overhaul, we got an awesome new tileset and boss. People even whine about those because they need mats and all to farm the warframe and what not. I mean COME ON! My guildie just got his Nekro in like 6 hours this weekend.

Honestly, if you think that the game will be wiping rooms with instant damage skills all the way through, the game might change so much that is might not be for you anymore. Vauban got nerfed with a limited amount of the enemies effect i thought ''cool, finally that skill isn't an instawin button in infected defence''. The game will change, skill and the balancing will change. 

The Potato part is for my friends that play for free and they've got literally 1 potato in like 4 months. That's brutal. I do agree, however, that adding a lot more potatoes would brew a whole other level of trouble into the game but with the current system i don't see free 2 play players sticking around that long solely because the game dances so much on the ''pay to progress'' line. Some of my friends quit playing for quite some time and when a potato came as an alert, they'd log in, get it, potato their weapon and boom, they'd play for like 2 weeks more.

I didn't mean to come off as a ''&#036;&amp;*^'', i just think people give the update a wee bit too much crap, since i think it's awesome. The UI overhauls, new tilesets, area, gear and the boss man, the boss. I downed him like 4 times and i thought he was pure awesome every time. It was intense and not a skill spam like most bosses. You had to keep moving, it made me so happy a tear came to my eye.. :P That was fun, infact, that along with PvP with your friends are the most fun things right now in the game (in my opinion).

Also one of the biggest problems i had when i said people are whining for stupid reasons is because they want stuff right away. Like the new golem and farming Nekro. Nekro is quite easy to farm (have all the parts even tho i bought him :| and yes, i'm a bit mad about that.. :D) Sure, a bit more grindy, but easy to farm nonetheless. It just takes time.

Btw, don't go calling people out for being a &#036;&amp;*^, rather ask them to elaborate. It's healthy to keep up a discussion on a forum, as long as the discussion is healthy.. D:

I will gladly explain my point of view and later on you can see for yourself if you see where i'm coming with. Instead of just writing you have tourettes with random parts of caps lock and dots all over the place. :P

And i have experienced the most brutal part of the game, with level 200 mobs and so on with ember. We had Frost that protectes us with the globe, trinity kept us somewhat alive , vauban used his awesome cc and i used my nukes to take down the enemies. I never ran out the glove solely because the mobs needed to fart for me to combust and that was scary, intense and challenging. It was extremely fun and i wanted more.

The frames will get buffed if they are too weak, i think they are mostly in balance right now. If i want to solo, i don't play ember or something like that because they can't handle that. I'd play Ash or.. Rhino? Or Nekro? 

I don't know whats your problem with the nerfs as of now? I don't think any frame is completely useless if played right. I really like the fact that you have to pick your place in your team with your frames. You need to watch the enemies, when you can resurrect, when you should try resurrecting, can you resurrect without dying yourself. That's just awesome.

Maybe we are looking for a different thing in the game in this case?

And yeah, you don't know me, i don't know you. I'll show you respect if you show me respect. Seriously tho, it makes you sound/look like a &#036;&amp;*^. I'll probably play the game in any condition but i still think the frames need nerfing, almost all of them. If you take out 70+ level 100+ enemies in a matter of seconds, somethings wrong in my opinion.

And no i don't tend to lick the devs &amp;#&#33;. I still think the game has problems and is in no way perfect. The reason why i have a grand master status is because i worked for it, i started with disciple and collected money to get master and later on grand master, since you seem to think i'm a kid with a credit card. Not to mention i've only used my plat on my clan dojo, taters and slots.

There's a fine line between being obsessed with something and being a fan of something. If you hate the devs, why on earth would you play this game? You should learn to respect other people, learn to debate and learn to agree to disagree about some things. Your attitude is just bad and it will not help your case in making the things you want viable in a way you want to make them viable.

Instead of acting out and calling someone a &#036;&amp;*^, how about throw around some viable proof, arguments and facts because right now you threat in pretty round things that have no edge. Just blatant anger. Which makes you a kid with an opinion. 

Actually make that a kid with an obsession.

Edited by Torguish

So.. I've been doing lots of unecessary runs fighting Golem, and I want to nitpick on some aspect. The Cinematic, the boss itself, etc.

Note: Before any of you goes "but the fight is epic omg so much hate," I want to clarify something.

This fight is SO @(*()$ AWESOME! <3

It's like Monster Hunter, but in space. And Golem is equally annoying compared to Elder Dragons, so..yeah..

Awesome stuff, omg!! <3

Now, to the nitpick mobile!

1. In the first Cinematic, WHY only the Corpus head came out? Why not, like, the three heads came out at once, surrounding our frames? That's much more intimidating, and not just a boxhead with tentacle going all "squee" on us.

Add 360' shot for extra tense points.

2. You know, when I see the Golem's concept-art, I thought he clings on the wall or something, swinging his scythe and spew fire from his..uh.."Infested" head, not mortar/bomb/mine from each head like it's out of style...

And then... The first phase of fighting him is like... I don't know.

What game am I playing now, Borderlands?

Why there's Terramorphus in muh Warframe!?

3. There's some clipping issues, and the Golem kept on jittering like mad after we fell for the second phase.

Hint: The cinematic.

My Ember and my friend's Mag, for instance, decided to step underneath a concrete instead above it, while they..uh..amazed at the massive bulk of mass we call as Golem.

And Golem decided to do the G-Mod dance and jitter like crazy while we clipped through the concrete.

4. Why the area's so fricking small? Just..why?

The first phase reminds me so much to Terramorphus, with the confined fighting area and such. And tentacles..

But the second phase..uh..

It's gross, too dark, and too small for 4 Tennos and 1 massive monster from Hell.

We got issues on where to run and evade, because there's nearly no lights, and the poison gas from Golem is just..unrecognizable because of the lighting.

Can you guys, I don't know.. Add some lights?

5. What's wrong with the beam/something suddenly fall and breaks the floor? Any reason? Did the Golem shot it or something? Or did anyone in the team shot it so they can finish Golem out?

Seriously, it's like, there's no reason nor way to fight Golem for the second phase anyway, if not because of that conveniently falling support beam, or something.

Also, if that thing fell, and the size of it is THAT big to make the floor collapse upon impact, why it didn't damage Golem?

And where it goes after the cinematic ends?

Explain, DE! Explain!!! >:'c

---------

Well overall, those are my nitpicks.

The fight itself is redundant, but fun.

And since I'm a fan for Kaiju-esque monstrosity and Monster Hunter, this fight is pretty awesome in my view.

Now, if only you can make Phorid's fight this badass, and not just run around > shoot > repeat at infinitum..

Personally my ''nitpick'' was when the devs talked about climbing the golem and shooting him, that had me drooling. Would make me feel more like a ninjas fighting a huge boss but that wasn't in it yet. The fight is quite fun tho.. :D

I thought the second part was the more fun part.. :O It needs some fixes to make it more immersive and whatnot but overall i thought that was just epic. When i looked at that golem i was like ''Yeah. That thing will kill people'' and it actually was kind of scary. Me and my friends were like ''HOLY SHI- RUN!'' :D That's what i wanted from this game since i haven't got that feeling yet from anything.

I mean literally, i see 200 enemies in 1 room and it's like GERONIMOOOOOOOOO! invisibility and cleave everyone. :D

This is pretty much the worst part of update 10 in a nutshell.

Exactly my feeling. Some grinding is okay but perpetual grinding just to get to the coll levels is over the top. Void was marginal but 5 Navs for 1 Mission ist stupid! 1 or 2 Navs per mission would be okay but not 5!

Edited by highlifeSW

Nekro is great.. but the Arsenal UI.. hm.. im used to symbols.. having to choose "upgrade", instead of hitting the "Wench Button" felt annoying. To be able to save diffrent looks is nice though.

I wonder only... so far, the Interface screens have little continuity. Compare the new Arsenal to the previously reworked Foundry screen, i feel the come from 2 diffrent games...

Update 10... So.... What about the 1000 thread on buffing Frost? Does anyone read them? You have made it only slower to make sense of a mod like marathon and quick rest. Thanks! Well done! Actually frost and rhino were too fast!

Edited by DLz47