Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch access to event rewards and ghoul hunts

v1ld_wf

Events have dropped many useful mods in the past, especially Acolytes.  When will Switch players get access to these mods?  Waiting on those events to be replayed seems like it will be months or possibly never - is there any precedent for events being replayed?  It would also require either all platforms doing it or the Switch again going back to being out of sync.  So can we please have them re-introduced into the Switch pool in a manner that doesn't require waiting for those events to be replayed?

On the same lines, there are no Ghoul Hunts active in PoE on the Switch.  They drop useful mods too.  Can we please have them activated like the other platforms?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We have plans to re-run the Acolytes as soon as possible on all platforms pending testing, specifically to get Acolytes in the hands of Nintendo Switch players.

What about Operation: Pacifism Defect on the Switch for players/top 10% of Switch clans to get Ignis Wraith/research?

Edited by Voltage

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We have plans to re-run the Acolytes as soon as possible on all platforms pending testing, specifically to get Acolytes in the hands of Nintendo Switch players.

Can we just get a rerun of the actual event I wanna scan misery 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

What about Operation: Pacifism Defect on the Switch for players/top 10% of Switch clans to get Ignis Wraith/research?

OMG i hope DE dont do that again ... restrict a weapon to a few clans and give an advantage to some players to sell one of the most used weapons for plats is totally wrong 

i still see some ppl sell ignis wraith for 10 or 20 plat in trade chat and we know its not worth it ..still some few kind players offer it for free in trade chat and region chat too 

Just now, -Bv-Psykiik said:

OMG i hope DE dont do that again ... restrict a weapon to a few clans and give an advantage to some players to sell one of the most used weapons for plats is totally wrong 

i still see some ppl sell ignis wraith for 10 or 20 plat in trade chat and we know its not worth it ..still some few kind players offer it for free in trade chat and region chat too 

That's not what my intention was. My comment was to propose the opportunity for Switch players to have the same availability as other platforms. The event should not return on PC, PS4, or Xbox One to respect the 10% of clans who achieved the research. Players are free to trade as they see fit as the game's economy is an open market. If you have a problem with people selling their clan's event achievement, you can simply ignore them.

20 hours ago, Voltage said:

That's not what my intention was. My comment was to propose the opportunity for Switch players to have the same availability as other platforms. The event should not return on PC, PS4, or Xbox One to respect the 10% of clans who achieved the research. Players are free to trade as they see fit as the game's economy is an open market. If you have a problem with people selling their clan's event achievement, you can simply ignore them.

i know that was not your intention .. but that is what will happen when you exclusive meta weapon to certain ppl who achieve nothing.

the only achievement they did that they were lucky to be around when the event starts .. i was not there so does millions of players who registered after that event so the only way to get that weapon is join these clans or pay plat 

if you want to make it a special reward for achievement then create a challenge (a very hard one) and keep it on for clans forever .. and only who finish the challenge can get the weapon 

that i can call a deserved achievement ...they really should re-run these events on all platforms every couple years or something